Mountain View Rehabilitation and Care Center

5925 47th Avenue NE, Marysville, WA, 98270

Reviews of Mountain View Rehabilitation and Care Center

January 18, 2017

By SARS

My father stayed here post hip surgery. I found the CNA's, Nurses and support staff to be both caring and friendly. My dad participated in both Physical and Occupational therapy daily 7 days a week. He was home in 6 weeks back to being independent and living on his own. My father still goes back weekly to see the staff! I recommend this facility to all my friends, neighbors and coworkers!

January 17, 2017

By Jimmy88

Great experience with the got the therapy and went back home quickly.

December 17, 2016

By ourinternet21

This place is terrible. The food is processed they do not take specialised diets into consideration (diabetic, congestive heart failure). The nurse practitioner is rude and demeaning to the patients.

December 22, 2015

They’re great, wonderful and doing everything for her. They're in the middle of updating and remodeling, so it’s clean and not outdated, that’s for sure.

Features of Mountain View Rehabilitation and Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Mountain View Rehabilitation and Care Center

Mountain View Rehabilitation and Care Center is a nursing home in Marysville, WA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Mountain View Rehabilitation and Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Mountain View Rehabilitation and Care Center