Gables at Green Pastures

390 GABLES DRIVE, Marysville, OH, 43040

Reviews of Gables at Green Pastures

Caring543 June 13, 2012

I've been to The Gables for a month. I was recuperating from broken ankle and had a hip replacement. I was required to be placed in this nursing home and it's not quite healed yet, I still have to be careful. I didn't realize that it was a long recuperation. That was in 2007. The people in the physical therapy unit are really good. I could recommend this to anybody. But being there is a patient. The nurses weren't really nice at all. They didn't care for their patient like they should have. If I would be in a nursing home I want people to be pleasant. I talked to one of the nurses and I told them that if your people can't be good to people then why are they here? They have to be skilled. I'm the kind of person that if a nurse come in the room we would have some talk and chat but they don't want to do that. I just need more of a companion. They don't have time. But you can still talk while you're working around you can still have a good time and make friends. With regards to the food they will fix you what you want. There's always an option. That's what good about The Gables.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Gables at Green Pastures

Gables at Green Pastures is a nursing home in Marysville, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Gables at Green Pastures for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Gables at Green Pastures

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 365864

Location of Gables at Green Pastures