Stonebridge Maryland Heights

2963 Doddridge Avenue, Maryland Heights, MO, 63043

Reviews of Stonebridge Maryland Heights

J.A.G. July 23, 2013

My mother has been a resident for 3 weeks. Her room has not been cleaned on any regular basis. She waits for prolonged periods of time when she needs assistance going to the bathroom. The home is EXTREMELY understaffed. She could not get a phone installed in the time she's been there. We're moving her out to a location that actually cares. I gave the 1 star rating only because I had to.

BardGal July 06, 2012

StoneBridge was a fairly new facility, so everything was still fresh and clean. The nurses, LPNs, and cleaning staff were very pleasant and friendly. One small grievance however: my friend had a roommate who was completely unable to walk, and needed assistance to use the restroom. I would inform the LPNs, but occasionally they would not respond in a timely manner, and let her lie there for ten to fifteen minutes. To me, that was kind of disturbing and uncalled for. It would be understandable if they were busy with something else, but generally when this occurred, they were just conversing with each other. I discussed this issue with a LPN, and she explained the difficulties in the industry with obtaining truly dedicated and caring staff. My friend's doctor, however, was wonderful: he was a real gerontologist, who seemed very sympathetic and understanding of the concerns and issues of my friend. He personally recommended upgrading her "care condition", and move her to a more-independent living area. Additionally, StoneBridge seemed to have a nice program for the residents to socialize and be active, but my friend chose to not really participate in anything, so unfortunately I cannot comment on it.

Debbie6 June 30, 2012

I was bought to the hospital and stayed there for a month. I was then transferred to Stonebridge for rehabilitation of my lungs and feet. I stayed there for another week. The food there is really good but served of small portions. I find the staff nice but not that knowledgeable enough with their job. They seemed to be new at what they were doing. The room was large with a TV. They have a lot of activities to get back on your feet.

About Stonebridge Maryland Heights

Stonebridge Maryland Heights is a nursing home in Maryland Heights, MO that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Stonebridge Maryland Heights for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Stonebridge Maryland Heights

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Stonebridge Maryland Heights