Stonebridge Maryland Heights

2963 Doddridge Avenue, Maryland Heights, MO, 63043

Reviews of Stonebridge Maryland Heights

BlackSh April 20, 2017

My mother lives at stonebridge long-term. She has been there for several years. Her laundry was not being hung in the closet the way i have asked them to do several times. I addressed the issue with administration and it was promptly taken care of. What i really like about StoneBridge is that they will do what is needed to make things right no matter what the complaint may be. For Example, the laundry or the time that my mothers teeth went missing. Over all StoneBridge is a grat place. No matter where you go there is going to be issues, but it's how they address the issues that keep my grandmother there.

Vera _Mississippi April 20, 2017

I Have seen and visited severl nursing homes in the past year. I am from out of town and came to tour for my grandmother. I was greated with a smile and a warmth that reminded me of home. I toured the memory care houses and feel in love with the decor along with the types of activities that they have to offer the residents. My grandmother has Demintia and had been living on her own at home until recently. I have debated taking her home with me or keeping her here in Saint Louis. After seeing The Manors of StoneBridge, I believe that this would be the best place for her.

andersonj April 18, 2017

This is a really nice facility. My aunt received rehab here. The goal was for her to rehab and go home. The therapy and nursing department was great. The room was spacious and clean and believe it or not the food wasn't horrible. I will recommend to friends.

bestiveseen April 17, 2017

When my grandma first went to a nursing facility my family along with my grandma was very concern. You hear so much bad things happening that we didn't want her to become a victim. We would of loved to take care of her at home but we are unable to do so. The facility allowed us to bring in personal and sentimental items to make grandma feel comfortable. The people were very nice and you didn't get the odor as soon as you walk in, unlike others that we toured. Grandma has been at Stourbridge for 6 months and grandma loves it which makes us feel at ease.

mzsatisfied April 14, 2017

If you want a facility that has people that goes over and beyond, Stonebridge is the place for you. My mother in law is very picky when it comes to meals. The dietary department is very attentive and made she they knew her likes and dislikes. When she didn't like what was served she also had a choice to choose from the alternative list. I thought this was very considerate.

Cynthia Hobb February 02, 2017

Other

Great facility!!!!! The staff is always friendly and welcoming!!!!

Nomoredrama69 September 24, 2016

My one and time there was a horrible experience. My children father was placed there on short notice. After being there for a week, he passed. The night of his passing was terrible. There was another patient in the room, his curtain was not drawn, he was smelling of BM. My kids dad was not cleaned up before the family saw the body. When nurse came to clean him, she let people in the room and he was naked. Not a very professional attitude that night. No one should have been able to,see him until he was clean. It took the staff too long to decide yo clean him up. The other patient was still in the room with his curtain still open. This was the worst viewing of your love one.

Unprofessional September 07, 2016

I've tried to tour the memory care facility twice. Both times I was unable to do so. The staff said a nurse wasn't on duty on the weekend and another time they said one building had an electrical fire and the residents were moved to the other buildings. Not sure why this prevents a tour. It appears the facility is not prepared for spontaneous visits and need to be prepared. It looks like a nice facility on the outside but it makes you wonder what is going on in the inside.

JOKERace August 25, 2016

I have to say that it's discussing to walk into the place, it smells to the point that you gag! My brother-n-law for the most part always smells bad, like he doesn't get bathed or that his clothes are washed with urine soak clothing. The place is a mess walls are cracked and paint is peeling. The food served is not appealing at all. Have you ever heard of providing like a reading nook, bring in the human society with pet social, getting some of these patients out in the sun shine, you see all these great patio's but NO patients on them. The staff are rude, nasty to the patients. Its dark and dank, run down & dirty.

Mad_d December 02, 2015

Other

This place doesn't deserve any star whatsoever! Horrible and abusive is the only way to describe to caregivers that don't care about the patients/residents. My family member was drugged to the point where he couldn't walk nor speak clearly. He had bruises and and visible signs of injury due to the abusive treatment. When asked about the drugs the staff couldn't say what the drug was because it was not logged. The place should be shut down!! What a terrible way to treat people that are there for "help".

Darlene22 December 26, 2014

I'm currently at Stonebridge. The staff is -- for the most part -- good. They're not excellent. There are some excellent members and some that are just simply doing their jobs. One of the main complaints I have is that I have special dietary needs, and I am required to eat small meals with intensification on protein. However, I have had nothing but trouble in the nine months that I have been here even though I have had repeated talks with the dietitian and with the head of kitchen. I don't attend a lot of activities, but they play bingo, they go on shopping trips, and they have groups to conduct church services. Also they play board games and card games. The best thing about this nursing home is that they excel in cleanliness and in d├ęcor, and the staff is courteous most of the time. That's where they excel.

J.A.G. July 23, 2013

My mother has been a resident for 3 weeks. Her room has not been cleaned on any regular basis. She waits for prolonged periods of time when she needs assistance going to the bathroom. The home is EXTREMELY understaffed. She could not get a phone installed in the time she's been there. We're moving her out to a location that actually cares. I gave the 1 star rating only because I had to.

BardGal July 06, 2012

StoneBridge was a fairly new facility, so everything was still fresh and clean. The nurses, LPNs, and cleaning staff were very pleasant and friendly. One small grievance however: my friend had a roommate who was completely unable to walk, and needed assistance to use the restroom. I would inform the LPNs, but occasionally they would not respond in a timely manner, and let her lie there for ten to fifteen minutes. To me, that was kind of disturbing and uncalled for. It would be understandable if they were busy with something else, but generally when this occurred, they were just conversing with each other. I discussed this issue with a LPN, and she explained the difficulties in the industry with obtaining truly dedicated and caring staff. My friend's doctor, however, was wonderful: he was a real gerontologist, who seemed very sympathetic and understanding of the concerns and issues of my friend. He personally recommended upgrading her "care condition", and move her to a more-independent living area. Additionally, StoneBridge seemed to have a nice program for the residents to socialize and be active, but my friend chose to not really participate in anything, so unfortunately I cannot comment on it.

Debbie6 June 30, 2012

I was bought to the hospital and stayed there for a month. I was then transferred to Stonebridge for rehabilitation of my lungs and feet. I stayed there for another week. The food there is really good but served of small portions. I find the staff nice but not that knowledgeable enough with their job. They seemed to be new at what they were doing. The room was large with a TV. They have a lot of activities to get back on your feet.

About Stonebridge Maryland Heights

Stonebridge Maryland Heights is a nursing home in Maryland Heights, MO that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Stonebridge Maryland Heights for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Stonebridge Maryland Heights

Medicare (ratings last updated: 05/18/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 265486
  • Resident Capacity 223
  • Ownership Type For Profit Corporation

Location of Stonebridge Maryland Heights