Nhc Healthcare, Maryland Heights

2920 FEE FEE ROAD, Maryland Heights, MO, 63043

Reviews of Nhc Healthcare, Maryland Heights

June 25, 2013

By cabsbear

I visited Nhc Healthcare Maryland Heights when we looked for a place for my mother. It was number two on our list but we were on the wait list. The staff seemed very friendly and accessible. The facility appeared very clean and open. I liked that they had an outdoor garden area and a couple of paths. They also had a sheep, a pony and a couple of chickens which the residents could feed.

October 09, 2012

By oldiebutgoodie

This is a great place to be if you have to go to a place for rehab! I've been to a few places to get rehab and this place is so clean and great people work here. By far it is the best place I've been to. Clean, good care, and good food!!

August 24, 2012

By Genota

Very well ran facility from top to bottom. The administrator is just as involved as the CNA's. Wonderful atmosphere for the residents, smiles everywhere. Nursing was responsive and treated my relative with dignity and respect. Nursing administration takes an active part in all of the residents care. Very clean and well maintained facility.

August 24, 2012

By ryandouglas

Very clean and the care is great! My family member was here for rehab and felt like she was at home. The staff is so kind and the therapist really took their time to attend to her needs.

May 31, 2011

By DemetDragon

Friend or relative of resident

Excellent facility. There are many activities planned for the residents,far outside the realm of Bingo. They have regular ice cream socials, trips to baseball games in the summers, and other excursions planned for the residents. My grandmother states that the foods wholesome, and nutritious, and does not taste like institutionalized food. The facility's medical director subscribes to the Eden alternative philosophy, so there are many animals throughout the facility - birds and rabbits indoors, and a goat in the courtyard. Quality of care is above average, nursing staff and administration Re very friendly and get to know the residents well. Only complaint is that it can be hard to reach some of the staff at times.

Features of Nhc Healthcare, Maryland Heights

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Nhc Healthcare, Maryland Heights

Nhc Healthcare, Maryland Heights is a nursing home in Maryland Heights, MO that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Nhc Healthcare, Maryland Heights for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Nhc Healthcare, Maryland Heights