Top nearby Nursing Homes:

Reviews of Care One at Evesham

Posted by carrying for loved one October 20, 2014
2.0

Well to start with I thought this was a good place for physical therapy but, I am wrongStarted out good then suddenly stopped. The doctor is not or to me seems like he's not to concerned with getting things done so I can get my dad home. Seems like to me they want to keep him to keep collecting insurance money. Then on to staff nobody there is very helpful the called bells got off and the patients wait ,they come in to shut the light off and say they will be right back and they come back hours later if at all. Would not recommend this place unless u are able to get up and move yourself.

Posted by michelle720072 October 05, 2014
1.0

Do NOT send your loved ones here! My father was admitted on a Thursday night - they were redoing floors so he had to sit in waiting room until 8:30 at night. Then when room was done, they put him in there where the smell of the glue was so overbearing it made you sick! It wasn't until the next night that they moved him in to a different room. Nurses were rude and unattentive, they acted like they were being burdened when you called them! They even went as far as to tell my dad "you may have been babied at the hospital, but you will NOT be babied here!" No one was ever around when you needed them, if you had questions, they quickly walked away and said they were busy....we never got answers for anything that we asked. My father was put here to have rehab.....3 days later, still no rehab has been done and he's not even on the schedule!! He just got sent back to the hospital for breathing issues, and I for one am glad he is out of that place! I will not recommend this place to anyone!!

Posted by Jim84003450 May 29, 2014
1.0

My mom was over at CareOne at Evesham when she fell a couple of years ago. She was there for about three weeks. In terms of cleanliness, they're average. However, I think their service was very poor, actually. The reason my mom went in there was to get therapy, and it was kind of ridiculous when you looked at the total time spent there. She only went to therapy once a day for about an hour. We also had some difficulties when she was there. On one occasion, without giving us any prior notice, they moved her to the hallway, sitting outside with about 20 other patients. We were wondering why this was going on, and the excuse from the head nurse at that time was that they were moving two patients who had similar types of ailments. That's not a reason for me. As it turned out, they were moving her into a room without air conditioning and without the proper bed. We had a whole lot of issues there. I would not recommend with this facility. I was not pleased with this place.

Posted by mummycat56 April 10, 2014
1.0

my friend is currently in rehab at care one....she has been ignored, and generally treated like she was a bother to them, they do not wear gloves when changing bottles for pic lines, will not answer nurses button when called, my friend has had to change her own sheets and empty trash and commode by herself, they do not give her meds on time or take blood work on time.....most of the time she has to wait hours to get her meds and one time she waited eight hours for water even though she constantly asked them for some...I would even send my dog to this place I gave them a one star rating only because I had to rate them...I think that they deserve no stars at all

Posted by PhillyDom October 14, 2011
1.0

CareOne is severely understaffed. On more than one occasion I waited an hour for a response to my call button. At nights and on weekends, the facility would have four nursing aides to handle 60 to 70 residents. The facility laid off the overnight shift in the laundry, with the result that there was not always enough clean towels and linens to go around in the morning.Would-be residents should be aware that CareOne bills separately for the room television ($6/day) or telephone ($4/day), a s well as twice-weekly personal laundry service ($4/day). The twist is that the daily fees accrue from your first use, and continue to the end of your stay. For example, if you use the phone on the first day and never again, you will be billed $4 for each day of your stay.The food was was on a par with institutional food. Residents had several choices for lunch and dinner; however, breakfast was determined by the kitchen, with little input from the residents. Oddly, the facility considered lunch the main meal of the day, with dinner a lighter meal (sometimes not much more than a snack).The medical staff was for the most part competent. Residents rarely saw an MD, though, usually a nurse-practitioner handled residents in need of medical attention.The director of therapy stands out (her first name is Kate). She was very helpful, even on concerns that were not necessarily her department. For instance, when I asked her about computer access, she persuaded the facility to purchase a laptop for patient use.On my way home, the ambulance team transporting me home told me that CareOne was the best facility in the area. Considering my experience there, that's a frightening thought. I can not recommend CareOne unless there was no alternative

Posted by pierre4192008 September 16, 2011

This facility is located in a beautiful area with lots of trees and landscaped grounds. Upon entering this facility you are greeted by a Receptionist who will direct you the correct area. The rooms are appointed nicely with furniture . The telephone was given to residents in each room. The food was described by my loved one as "fair".

The staff seemed to cater to all residents needs in a timely maner. They did have a huge Dining Area that the family of the resident could join them for dinner for a nominal fee per meal. You could walk the grounds both in and out with your loved one. The grounds had outside tables w/umbrella's.

It seemed to be a well managed Nursing and Rehab facility. It seemed to be a larger populated facility; but, the staff seemed to be proportionate to the residents providing excellent care. Overall, this facility, in my opinion was great.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 315464

Health
2.0
Overall
3.0
Quality