Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation - Community

175 Community Drive, Marion, OH, 43302

Reviews of Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation - Community

Hawkwatcher November 16, 2014

Kindred has been very patient and understanding with my family. This is the first time any one in our family has needed to stay in a facility like this. I find that the staff,nurses,aides and workers have all been knowledgeable,patient and caring. My mother ,who is the resident,can be cantankerous at times. This does not seem to bother the staff.They try to make my mother understand what they are doing-without being hurtful or abusive . I appreciate all the excellent treatment to my family and myself.

Zim September 06, 2014

Thank you Kindred for the excellent care I received during my stay for physical therapy. The therapists did an excellent job of preparing me to go home. The nursing staff was very caring and helpful. I had some very tasty food. Everyone worked together for my quick recovery and return to home. If I should ever need a nursing care facility again I will come back for your quality care.

Sloopy August 29, 2014

I have a father at Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation and like the fact that I no longer worry about if he is taking his medications or when. There are many activities for the residents to choose from including all holiday celebrations. In my dad's case he has the ability and freedom to go outside for fresh air and sunshine at his leisure. The staff is very polite when I call and I appreciate the fact that Kindred does care conferences and that I am notified with any issues, medication changes, etc.

M2014C July 23, 2014

I would highly recommend this facility! They have a very clean and home like atmosphere. The food is excellent. Your medications are on time and they are friendly with your care. I believe therapy saved my life. Therapy works hard to improve your health, you just have to want to get better.

Francesl June 24, 2014

I have been very happy with what I have experienced since moving my sister in law Sharon to your facility. Everyone is very friendly and helpful and all have done what they possibly could to make her comfortable. The meals are plentiful and she says they are good. The nursing staff is also good at keeping the family informed of what is going on with her. I am impressed that a lot of the staff have been employed there for many years.

Jim13 April 19, 2013

I had some friends at Community Healthcare Center that was why I visited this place. It was okay but old. It did not seem comfortable inside. The atmosphere was gloomy. Cleanliness should be improved.

From Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation - Community

Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation Centers offer long-term care and short-term rehabilitation to patients and residents, bridging the gap between hospital and home.

Features of Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation - Community

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation - Community