Community Care and Rehabilitation

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Community Care and Rehabilitation

September 05, 2014

By Zim

Thank you Kindred for the excellent care I received during my stay for physical therapy. The therapists did an excellent job of preparing me to go home. The nursing staff was very caring and helpful. I had some very tasty food. Everyone worked together for my quick recovery and return to home. If I should ever need a nursing care facility again I will come back for your quality care.

August 29, 2014

By Sloopy

I have a father at Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation and like the fact that I no longer worry about if he is taking his medications or when. There are many activities for the residents to choose from including all holiday celebrations. In my dad's case he has the ability and freedom to go outside for fresh air and sunshine at his leisure. The staff is very polite when I call and I appreciate the fact that Kindred does care conferences and that I am notified with any issues, medication changes, etc.

July 23, 2014

By M2014C

I would highly recommend this facility! They have a very clean and home like atmosphere. The food is excellent. Your medications are on time and they are friendly with your care. I believe therapy saved my life. Therapy works hard to improve your health, you just have to want to get better.

June 24, 2014

By Francesl

I have been very happy with what I have experienced since moving my sister in law Sharon to your facility. Everyone is very friendly and helpful and all have done what they possibly could to make her comfortable. The meals are plentiful and she says they are good. The nursing staff is also good at keeping the family informed of what is going on with her. I am impressed that a lot of the staff have been employed there for many years.

April 18, 2013

By Jim13

I had some friends at Community Healthcare Center that was why I visited this place. It was okay but old. It did not seem comfortable inside. The atmosphere was gloomy. Cleanliness should be improved.

Features of Community Care and Rehabilitation

Medicare (ratings last updated: 03/01/18)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 02/01/2018

About Community Care and Rehabilitation

We provide specialized short-term rehabilitation, bridging the gap between hospital and home, as well as long-term care in a safe, compassionate environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Community Care and Rehabilitation