Community Care and Rehabilitation

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Community Care and Rehabilitation

December 25, 2014

By kben

Upon arrival the staff was right there and very friendly and welcoming, every one from administration to nursing assistants and housekeeping. I came to Kindred mainly to have physical therapy following a total knee replacement. The therapists were all great and encouraging. They smiled at me giving me peace of mind that they wanted to be there doing there job to help me, that was big for me since this was all New to me and the pain was a very real hard pain that I had not experienced before in my leg. They all understood that and worked with me accordingly. I was only in for 11 days. The hard work and encouragement by not only just therapy but any employee that saw me in the halls walking, just a keep up the good work or you are doing so good, encouragement helped to push me on and able to go home so quickly. Thank you so much to every one for all you care and help and encouragement. I deeply appreciate it. Anyone needing good care of any kind can feel assured of getting it at Kindred Nursing Care in Marion, Ohio.

November 16, 2014

By Hawkwatcher

Kindred has been very patient and understanding with my family. This is the first time any one in our family has needed to stay in a facility like this. I find that the staff,nurses,aides and workers have all been knowledgeable,patient and caring. My mother ,who is the resident,can be cantankerous at times. This does not seem to bother the staff.They try to make my mother understand what they are doing-without being hurtful or abusive . I appreciate all the excellent treatment to my family and myself.

September 06, 2014

By Zim

Thank you Kindred for the excellent care I received during my stay for physical therapy. The therapists did an excellent job of preparing me to go home. The nursing staff was very caring and helpful. I had some very tasty food. Everyone worked together for my quick recovery and return to home. If I should ever need a nursing care facility again I will come back for your quality care.

August 29, 2014

By Sloopy

I have a father at Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation and like the fact that I no longer worry about if he is taking his medications or when. There are many activities for the residents to choose from including all holiday celebrations. In my dad's case he has the ability and freedom to go outside for fresh air and sunshine at his leisure. The staff is very polite when I call and I appreciate the fact that Kindred does care conferences and that I am notified with any issues, medication changes, etc.

July 23, 2014

By M2014C

I would highly recommend this facility! They have a very clean and home like atmosphere. The food is excellent. Your medications are on time and they are friendly with your care. I believe therapy saved my life. Therapy works hard to improve your health, you just have to want to get better.

June 24, 2014

By Francesl

I have been very happy with what I have experienced since moving my sister in law Sharon to your facility. Everyone is very friendly and helpful and all have done what they possibly could to make her comfortable. The meals are plentiful and she says they are good. The nursing staff is also good at keeping the family informed of what is going on with her. I am impressed that a lot of the staff have been employed there for many years.

April 19, 2013

By Jim13

I had some friends at Community Healthcare Center that was why I visited this place. It was okay but old. It did not seem comfortable inside. The atmosphere was gloomy. Cleanliness should be improved.

Features of Community Care and Rehabilitation

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Community Care and Rehabilitation

Community Care and Rehabilitation is a nursing home in Marion, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Community Care and Rehabilitation for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Community Care and Rehabilitation