Signature Healthcare of Marietta Nursing Home

811 KENNESAW AVENUE, Marietta, GA, 30060

Reviews of Signature Healthcare of Marietta | Nursing Home

January 31, 2016

By Cyndy1

I did not like Signature Healthcare of Marietta. Not much impressed me with this facility. The rehab rooms looked nicer than the nursing rooms. They have carpet in the halls and I do not like carpet in the halls. Other than the dining room and one little area to play cards, I did not see any day rooms. I saw people outside the doors just hanging off their wheelchairs; I didn’t like it. However, the girl was very accommodating when I toured the place. The staff was nice.

September 16, 2015

By Daughter of Loved 1

WORST FACILITY EVER!!! Wrong medication given, or no medication at all. The nurse would enter the room and hand my relative a cup with meds, but would not explain anything or even ask for a name to ensure she had the right person. REDICULAS…I will NEVER subject a loved one to that place again.

March 12, 2015

I had surgery, and they took me to Signature for a little while, but they weren’t really equipped. They looked after me, and after a few days they sent me to the emergency room; I have just gotten home from there. When I first went, I was very upset as they put me off in an old wing behind a curtain, people hollered on that, and I started crying and calling my niece ask her to come and stay with me. Four people had to share one bathroom. You can’t get the wheelchair into the bathroom. When you sit on the toilet, the door was open, and the other woman in the space could watch me while I was on the toilet. It was horrible. However, some of the staff was good, and some were not. The food was not good, and I didn’t eat much in there. The gym was good, but as far as general living, that was just awful. Just before they took me to the emergency room, they put me in a nice, private room in another wing, and it was just wonderful. If they put me in that room in the first place, I would have an entirely different memory of them. While I was in the hospital, my niece went by my room at Signature, and they had already packed up all my stuff in boxes and given my bed to somebody else, so I couldn’t go back there.

August 28, 2013

By Carol J.

My mother had been in a hospital and they put her in Signature Healthcare to help her get her strength back. She was there for about a month. She liked this facility. The place was very good. It was clean. The nurses and the aides were all very nice. She received good care there. They had good occupational therapists and physical therapists that worked with her and they were very good. I would give this facility a high rating.

June 07, 2013

My father was in Signature Healthcare for rehab. It's an old building but very clean. He received an attentive and compassionate care there. Since I've visited my dad quite a bit I noticed that the staff don't brief each other properly when they changed shifts. They also have a lot of traveling nurses that, there's a lot of shifting in and out of the place.

March 28, 2013

By Caring 9215

I visited Signature Health Center for my mom. It was very nice and clean. They also had very spacious pathways. They seemed attentive to their patients.

About Signature Healthcare of Marietta

Signature Healthcare of Marietta is a nursing home in Marietta, GA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Signature Healthcare of Marietta for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Signature Healthcare of Marietta