Signature Healthcare of Marietta Nursing Home

Overview of Ratings

2.1

August 28, 2013

By Carol J.

My mother had been in a hospital and they put her in Signature Healthcare to help her get her strength back. She was there for about a month. She liked this facility. The place was very good. It was clean. The nurses and the aides were all very nice. She received good care there. They had good occupational therapists and physical therapists that worked with her and they were very good. I would give this facility a high rating.

June 07, 2013

My father was in Signature Healthcare for rehab. It's an old building but very clean. He received an attentive and compassionate care there. Since I've visited my dad quite a bit I noticed that the staff don't brief each other properly when they changed shifts. They also have a lot of traveling nurses that, there's a lot of shifting in and out of the place.

March 28, 2013

By Caring 9215

I visited Signature Health Center for my mom. It was very nice and clean. They also had very spacious pathways. They seemed attentive to their patients.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Signature Healthcare of Marietta

Signature Healthcare of Marietta is a nursing home in Marietta, GA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Signature Healthcare of Marietta for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Signature Healthcare of Marietta