Signature Healthcare of Marietta | Nursing Home

811 KENNESAW AVENUE, Marietta, GA, 30060

Reviews of Signature Healthcare of Marietta | Nursing Home

Carol J. August 28, 2013

My mother had been in a hospital and they put her in Signature Healthcare to help her get her strength back. She was there for about a month. She liked this facility. The place was very good. It was clean. The nurses and the aides were all very nice. She received good care there. They had good occupational therapists and physical therapists that worked with her and they were very good. I would give this facility a high rating.

Caring2115 June 07, 2013

My father was in Signature Healthcare for rehab. It's an old building but very clean. He received an attentive and compassionate care there. Since I've visited my dad quite a bit I noticed that the staff don't brief each other properly when they changed shifts. They also have a lot of traveling nurses that, there's a lot of shifting in and out of the place.

Caring 9215 March 28, 2013

I visited Signature Health Center for my mom. It was very nice and clean. They also had very spacious pathways. They seemed attentive to their patients.

About Signature Healthcare of Marietta

Signature Healthcare of Marietta is a nursing home in Marietta, GA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Signature Healthcare of Marietta for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Signature Healthcare of Marietta

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Signature Healthcare of Marietta