Granite Mesa Health Center

1401 Max Copeland Dr, Marble Falls, TX, 78654

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Granite Mesa Health Center

Knowtoowell December 27, 2014

My mom was at this facility. They were very good to her, and I have respect for how much they truly cared about her as a person. It is clean, no nursing home smell. From the custodians to the nurses, everyone showed genuine caring for mom.

Things could be improved. That's probably true of any nursing home you walk into.

It seems like the new company might want to think of ways to reward the staff, encourage them, and let them know when they have done something right. I heard too many comments about how short staffed they were, and many people working double shifts and overtime in order to make sure someone was there to work. Then I saw no appreciation to those same workers for going the extra mile. Seems like the management is a bit out of touch with the real stuff going on with their employees.

It pays to visit this facility. It is always busy, and the residents are happy and attend the activities. Of course, there are issues with response times to call lights. You have to understand that you are not always first in line, and the nurses may be busy with other patients when you call.

The food appears to be improving, and that is important!

CJohnson resident November 26, 2014

This place is very clean. I like this place because it is close to my church. I have lots of friend who come and get me for lots of functions. Most of us get along with each other. This place has improved through out the years and still improving. I've been here since July 16, 2009 as a resident.

Amazed visitor November 26, 2014

I do have to say that this is one of the nicest, caring nursing homes I've been. These people do care about they're residents. Their therapy team is the greatest. They do an awesome job. This place is always clean. The people who don't like this place is because they probably don't like any place at all.

Happy Frequent Visitor November 26, 2014

I'm a visitor and I love this nursing home because the first thing you notice as you walk in, there is no "nursing home smell" and it's clean. They always keep the resident entertained doing activities. And they're rehab team is awesome. I meet with some of the therapist and they know what they're doing. There people really care about their patients.

Very upset daughter October 03, 2014

This is the worse place that I have ever had contact with. My mother was there for one month, she fell while she was there, the nurse was giving her the wrong insulin, no one ever knew what the other one was doing. Her leg got severely infected and they did NOTHING, did not even have her on antibiotic. We removed her from there and now they are not releasing her meds to us. Director of Nurses walked out, so for some time there was not even a director of nurses there, we were told today that there is not an administrator. Now Brenda, that answers the phone is telling us that she does not know the number for Corp office. They were suppose to be doing physical therapy and never did, and whey they did, it may have been for 5 min. I witnessed numerous times as I was there visiting my mother, several patients needing assistance and not one nurse or aide within sight. It is HORRIBLE. IT SHOULD NOT EVEN BE RATED, IT IS THAT BAD

Kathleen1 December 17, 2012

We didn't like Granite Mesa much. The people are not as compassionate, especially, the administration people. They're running it like a business. However, the staff is fairly good. It's not a very big facility. The rooms are semi-private rooms, but because of my husband's condition, he has his own room.

About Granite Mesa Health Center

Granite Mesa Health Center is a nursing home in Marble Falls, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Granite Mesa Health Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Granite Mesa Health Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Granite Mesa Health Center