Villa Crest

1276 Hanover Street, Manchester, NH, 03104

Reviews of Villa Crest

May 06, 2015

By Cecile4

Villa Crest offered a place for people with Alzheimer’s. They have a very nice, expensive program for my sister. I was impressed with it.

February 27, 2015

By Rhonda17

I liked Villa Crest because they have different levels of care. The staff is very friendly and very visible. The interaction between the residents and staff was very positive. They have many things going on there. It’s just very expensive.

April 30, 2013

By Diane20

Villa Crest was an assisted living facility and a nursing home combined. What appealed to me was that if my mom progresses and needs a nursing home, it transitions right there. However, I did not really care the environment at all, so I will not choose that place for her. As soon as I walked into their lobby there were like three elderly women sitting in their wheelchairs and it just didn't seem like a good place to put them in. They should be in a room where they don't HAVE to be seen by everybody who goes in.

August 26, 2012

By Ktrudel

Overall I was quite pleased with Villa Crest. The reason I was pleased with the place was mostly due to their employees. There was always a nurse or someone close by incase they were needed at anytime during the day, I found this to be beneficial because my Grandmother needed constant help. The room was blas and kind of depressing. It was all brown and had nothing on the walls. My grandmother even mentioned to me that she was not to happy about the room. Although the room wasn't the prettiest that didn't matter because the help and assistance provided for my grandmother was top-notch. They were always very friendly to the family and my grandmother, ensuring that she had a pleasant stay by asking how she was doing and how to improve her stay. If I am allowed to point out one thing that held the score back from 5 stars well that would be the food. The food was terrible and never changed. A very small selection of possibilities and none of them appetizing.

Features of Villa Crest

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Villa Crest

Villa Crest is a nursing home in Manchester, NH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Villa Crest for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Villa Crest