Chester Valley Rehab And Nursing Center

283 East Lancaster Avenue, Malvern, PA, 19355

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Chester Valley Rehab And Nursing Center

eh7234 February 12, 2015

I am an RN and would strongly advise to look elswhere for care of your loved one. The place is disgusting, dirty, never saw anyone wash their hands. When they give you a tour ask to see ALL of the units, not just the one they show everyone. Most of them are terrible. My father was there for several months. The care was extremely poor, he was not assisted with eating, therefore lost 20 lbs in a few months. Every time I went he complained of thirst, no one gave him anything to drink unless I was there. There are few staff members for a lot of patients, so poor staffing is a big problem. There were three documented falls, and probably more I am not aware of. I attempted to talk to the director of nursing, and was put off to a floor nurse, the director never returned my calls. My father deteriorated and passed away 31/2 months after his admission. My father was never cared for the way he should have been, I found him multiple times soiled and in need of changing. I feel he was basically starved and dehydrated to his death. I was in the process of trying to move him when he passed, so make sure where ever you go, make it good, because it is almost impossible to move them with limited resources.

Judith K March 31, 2014

This is a poor facility in many ways. My mom has been there almost 6 months now. The care is sub par, the aides are often dismissive of patients. We have had multiple items stolen (there is no other explanation for their 'disappearance'). TV remotes vanish and no one cares. The weekend help is really sub par. We have been an active and involved family and can't seem to get proper care here. We will be moving Mom.

wendygs January 31, 2014

I was a resident at CV for 3 months everyone is friendly it is very clean I received very good care.

About Chester Valley Rehab And Nursing Center

Chester Valley Rehab And Nursing Center is a nursing home in Malvern, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Chester Valley Rehab And Nursing Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Chester Valley Rehab And Nursing Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: