Heartland of Madeira

5970 Kenwood Road, Madeira, OH, 45243

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Heartland of Madeira

Caring101137950 January 16, 2015

We liked the way Heartlands at Madeira looked, but we chose it because they would accept the Medicaid, and that was the original reason. I think they’re doing their job; my sister is not really unhappy with it. Food is a little better.

Happygranddaughter623 September 19, 2013

I had both my grandmother and uncle at this facility. They were taken well care of. This facility is very clean upon visits. The staff was very helpful and attentive to my family's needs. They worked to get my grandmother and uncle home. I will recommend them to anyone. I would use them again.

Disgruntled Daughter April 09, 2013

Do not take your loved one to Heartland of Madeira. My mother was a resident and while there, her room was not cleaned on a daily basis. The patient to resident ratio is below average. We dealt with a member of the administrative staff and was not pleased with her work ethic. She would not return phone calls on a timely basis and was unprofessional at times. My mother was to receive meds on a regular basis, but had to push the call button in order to "prompt" someone to administer them. Then she would end up waiting an additional 30 minutes before a nurse delivered them! Totally unacceptable.

evaegn7 August 03, 2011

They have been very helpful, in giving me up dates on my brother conditions and doctor scheulde

About Heartland of Madeira

Heartland of Madeira is a nursing home in Madeira, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Heartland of Madeira for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Heartland of Madeira

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 365186
  • Ownership Type For Profit Corporation

• Resident Capacity 131