Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - The Greens

1555 Brainard Road, lyndhurst, OH, 44124

Reviews of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - The Greens

frugallivingchick November 27, 2014

This place looks nice on the outside the but it's chaos on the inside not many residents would speak up about it. The physical therapy is amazing! The nurses and aides who work here lack communication all the way from the top to the low person doing maintenance. IT's a shame. This place could be a lot better if the aides actually did shift reports and have better communication.

Caring5355 October 11, 2014

Fountains on the Greens looked OK, but it was more than what our friends would want to spend. They were doing stuff when we visited, although my friends would not be interested in any of the activities. The rooms were not too homey. They looked like a normal one-bedroom with a little kitchen at the other end and one bathroom.

L. Collister July 31, 2014

The therapy team works very well together. They truly took the time to make sure I was ok and they exceeded my expectations. They listened to my needs, laughed and I could just tell they loved thier jobs. My family came in and saw me walk with therapy. I was thrilled to show them my progress! The nursing and facility care has also been excellent. Everyone goes above and beyond.

LovelyLady0000035 March 28, 2014

The Fountains was a beautiful facility. It was very nice. It looked nice, clean, and neat. The rooms were very nice. It would be a nice place to live in. They were reasonable in terms of size. Naturally, they were not large, but they were sufficient. This place was bright. They did have a nice entrance so that you would not get wet if you have to go out and get in a car. I met several of the staff there. The one thing, though, that I don't like about this place was that they didn't have wireless. I can only read using my Kindle Fire, so I would have to go someplace else every time I needed to get a new book.

Caring581 August 14, 2012

My mom has been to this facility. The place is really beautiful and clean. The people and staff are warm and friendly. The facility is very neat and you can't smell anything bad. Our family really appreciates the manner in which the staff looks into the medical needs of our mother and appears to have a deep interest in the health of residents. This place is wonderful to stay.

maria3 June 01, 2012

The staff was very friendly there. They just let me in after a while since they recognized me from every single morning and occasionally at night as well. The food was pretty good, according to my grandma. The staff let me have some juice in the morning too, for free, even though it was only for the residents. They took very good care of my grandmother there too. They were always on time for her therapy and meals and they really helped her. She really liked them. She said when she gets her knee surgery, she is definitely going back there. They came in to check on her in the middle of the night and whenever she needed to take her medicine. It wasn't like some of the other places that would just put on a facade when the family or friends were there. They were always taking excellent care of her. My grandma has high standards and she said that it was great there. I believe her when she tells me this, from what I saw when I was there. The facility was always clean too, except for the occasional times walking through the extended stay areas, there were stinky sheets needing to get washed, but that is expected when they need to change the sheets. But other than that, wonderful place. Good Job Greens of Lyndhurst.

LinnyKay March 31, 2012

This facility is clean and all the residents are well cared for. The staff is very friendly and compassionate.

doeman February 28, 2012

A nice place, clean, lots of activities. They are very understanding. Visiting is easy. They have their act together. A safe place. A good place for a relative. The staff is professional. The location has good parking. It is in a safe area. There are TVs and activities for the older people. There are a lot of nice decorations during the holidays. They try to make it more like a home than a hospital like setting. It is a comfort to have a nice place for an older relative to go and this place puts my family at ease. There are shops near and the ability to pick someone up, take them to a party and bring them back because it is close to relatives. They also update us on any behavior issues that we might need to be aware of. Overall a good place.

From Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - The Greens

Kindred's Assisted Living Residences offer a full range of services, from housekeeping to restaurant-quality dining, that help our residents remain independent.

Location of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - The Greens