PowerBack Rehabilitation - Brightwood Campus

515 Brightfield Road, Lutherville, MD, 21093

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of PowerBack Rehabilitation - Brightwood Campus

ank007 May 25, 2014

This place is awful. My father has been here for about two weeks now, and I can't wait for him to get strong enough to come back home. This is the worst health care facility that I have ever seen. The nurses are extremely slow and have no sense of urgency. When a call is placed for a nurse to come to my father's room, it can easily take over half an hour for someone to come. Medicines and other things do not come in a timely manner. As far as care goes, the majority of nurses do the bare minimum. The trash will stay in the room for a very long time and the room is not kept sanitary. Therapists seem to be pretty good, however. Overall, this facility is terrible and I urge everyone to find another rehab center that is more sanitary and staffed with nurses that are more professional, kind, and attentive.

Cez April 30, 2013

I've been to Powerback Rehabilitation before. I like the way they treat the patients. The staff was nice and very good. They make the residents feel more comfortable. They're very accommodating. The food is good. If you don't like what's on the menu for that particular day, they have another menu where you can choose from.

kkmkendri June 22, 2012

Powerback Genesis is an excellent care facility. they gave my mother her power back

About PowerBack Rehabilitation - Brightwood Campus

PowerBack Rehabilitation - Brightwood Campus is a nursing home in Lutherville, MD that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact PowerBack Rehabilitation - Brightwood Campus for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of PowerBack Rehabilitation - Brightwood Campus