Coastal Manor | Ludowici, GA

128 COASTAL MANOR DRIVE SE, Ludowici, GA, 31316

Reviews of Coastal Manor | Ludowici, GA

mila1992 June 29, 2012

When I first walked in there I was very surprised by what I saw. The staff needless to say was not friendly when I went there. I am not sure if most of them just didnt like working at night but they did not seem friendly. They seemed rude to me and were not very simpathic with the patients. I saw one that basically ignored what one of the patients said and did whatever she wanted. I would never leave my grandparents here. There were some nurses that were very nice though and seemed to want to be there and take care of the elderly. The facility as a whole does not look worn down and actually looks like a decent place. The machines they use also do not look worn down. The workers do however need to learn how to be more clean and keep things sterile. The facility should provide nurses with gloves and other things that they need in order to keep them and their patients safe from diseases.

MrsUnhappy January 07, 2012

When I went to visit this facility I went with a friend to see their family member. When we arrived we noticed that there was not a whole lot of room for anyone to park. Upon entering the facility I noticed it had been a very long time since any of the doors or windows had been cleaned, or at least it seemed that way and that the place was very dusty. When we got to the family member we had come to see they were soiled to the point where it was dried on. This told me right there that the staff had not been doing their job properly. I was very upset, even though this person is not directly related to me it hurt me very badly to see someone treated that way. The entire building was nasty, the trash in the room was over flowing, the family member had not been being taken care of and the staff when asked for help was actually very rude. They seemed as if they were upset that we even asked for help and then made it clear we would have to wait until they got done with what they where already doing, which was standing around talking. I am very sorry but someone's nail polish color can wait when someone needs assistance. I would hope that I never have to put a family member in that facility.

About Coastal Manor

Coastal Manor is a nursing home in Ludowici, GA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Coastal Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Coastal Manor

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 115665

Location of Coastal Manor