Crown Point Health Suites

6640 Lola Ave, Lubbock, TX, 79424

Contact Now

Reviews of Crown Point Health Suites

inappropriatecare May 13, 2015

As you walk into the building you think wow this is nice - then the staff greets you and it is downhill from there. My 88 year old mother was there for rehab. Every day there was some type of incident - not answer the call light in an appropriate amount of time, food cold or unappetizing, nurses unprofessional. Every day I had to call to talk to the nurse about some incident. I would never recommend this facility to anyone

amygir February 06, 2015

Go somewhere else if you want good care. If your able and do not need much care then this place is great. If you need supervision, clean sheets, help using the bathroom, or help eating then you will not find it here. The nurses do not care and are lazy. Many calls to 911 from relatives to have a patient moved. The nurses here are more harmful then helpful. Just a job and they do not care about your loved one.

Jennifer42 November 03, 2014

My dad went to Crown Point Health Suites, and it was really nice. He was familiar with it because he had already been there to visit a friend, so he already had his mind made up that if he had to go to rehab, that would be the only place that he would go.

It was very clean. It looked more like a 4-star hotel. The nurse people that we talked to were very, very nice. It was just whoever did admissions did not follow through. We tried to call them; they would never call us back. If somebody would have just called me back, it would have been perfect.

Lollymo October 01, 2014

This is a very nice facility, but unfortunately the staff is just inadequate. My 92 year old grandmother was recently admitted here for rehab after surgery. The day we arrived on site, she was sent to her room and three hours later we had to ask the nurse to come explain how the facility works. This was actually an indication of how her whole stay would be. My grandmother needed assistance and could not do anything on her own for quite some time. She said that the nursing staff was very nice but provided inconsistent care and she consistently had to ask for help specifically regarding her meals and changing linens. The worst thing is that in their care, my grandmother fell and hit her head one evening and the whole situation was handled inappropriately. They said that they would send her to the ER, but never did and never alerted family until the following morning. In addition, they never iced the knot on her head, cleaned or bandaged her wound. She laid in her bed, in her own blood, continuing to bleed all night. The wound continued to bother her and bleed for the remainder of her time there and was never properly cared for. Five days later they did x-rays to see if something was wrong- FIVE DAYS after an elderly person had a head injury. That is unacceptable. It has been almost a month since that incident and she still has a hematoma and large scab on her head. Based on what she said the rehab staff was very nice and helpful, but all of the other things she experienced reflect poor management, poor staff training and inadequate staffing for patients with this level of care.

Janelle3 September 28, 2013

After I was hospitalized, they gave me a list of different places that I could go to for my rehabilitation and I chose Crown Point Health Suites. The first time I was there, I had to get well from an illness and the second time, I chose to go back there to get well from my knee replacement. I had a single room, which was not too big or too small. It was excellent and just right for the reason that I was there. They did not have too many activities but they encouraged the residents to go out and socialize. The food there was excellent. They had adequate staff and I was very satisfied with the therapy department. They had the best therapy department. I would recommend this place to others.

About Crown Point Health Suites

Crown Point Health Suites is a nursing home in Lubbock, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Crown Point Health Suites for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Crown Point Health Suites

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Crown Point Health Suites