Treviso Transitional Care

1154 E Hawkins Pkwy, Longview, TX, 75605

Reviews of Treviso Transitional Care

pamawin October 09, 2016

My mother was in this facility and the care was terrible. The staff hateful and could care less about my mothers needs. They acted like I was bothering them when I would come with a question about my mother. She had a pressure wound and they did not take good care of that nor inform me that it was getting worse. She could not feed herself so half the time, if I weren't there to feed her, she didn't get fed. Please don't put your loved one in this institution. I finally moved her to a better place that took exceptional care of her.

Anonymous114865050 November 25, 2015

I like Treviso Transitional Care. The facility is brand new, very nice, and luxurious. The staff was very helpful during my visit. They have a beauty shop, a TV room, and allow pets.

Caring106624350 May 28, 2015

Treviso is a brand new and beautiful facility. They are upscale but more than what we wanted to pay, and they didn't do Medicaid pending which eventually my dad has to do. That's why we said no to this one because it was more expensive, and we didn't want to deal with them not being Medicaid Pending. They did offer a legal service that came in to do a seminar on asset distribution. They are very proactive with their people. As far as the nursing staff, you can't tell because you are just basically walking in and getting a tour. But if you get down to it, every nursing home is the same. They got two beds, two dressers, two night stands, two closets, and a bath. They had coordinated furniture which made it a little nicer. It has a nice dining room which is more of a restaurant style. I didn't see the food, but I'm sure they have a chef there. I would say it was attractive. This is the kind of place you want to go to, but you just can't afford it.

Shandra9765 September 30, 2014

Treviso was just opening up, it was nice, up to date, and more like home. It’s near a mall and hospital. They have activities for all types of residents. They have a library, games, and exercise rooms.

About Treviso Transitional Care

Treviso Transitional Care is a nursing home in Longview, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Treviso Transitional Care for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Treviso Transitional Care

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: