Park Avenue Extended Care Facility

425 NATIONAL BOULEVARD, Long Beach, NY, 11561

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Park Avenue Extended Care Facility

leticia allocca May 08, 2014

Caring, compassionate, and competent describes our experience at The Park Ave Extended Care Facility. After suffering a stroke at the age of 86, my mom lost her ability to walk. From the moment we arrived at the facility, we where greeted be a kind and courteous staff, sparkling clean facility, and top notch medical assessment and treatment teams.The talented and skilled men and women , assessed her condition and proceeded to address every one of my mothers medical conditions, identify and treat all of them simultaneously and it worked! She recovered her ability to walk! Every aspect of her stay there was carefully planned and customized to my mom individual needs. The entire staff worked as a team to provide the best care possible. From admissions to administration, the treatment team, housekeeping, all of these professionals are the best in their field. I truly thank all of them for giving my mother her life back.

HELPHER September 01, 2012

WORST PLACE EVER. DROPPED STROKE VICTIM ON THE FLOOR. HAD TO BE RUSHED TO HOSPITAL WITH ACUTE BROKEN HIP. TRYING TO GET HER OUT OF THERE TO A BETTER PLACE CUT LOTS OF PAPER WORK.

About Park Avenue Extended Care Facility

Park Avenue Extended Care Facility is a nursing home in Long Beach, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Park Avenue Extended Care Facility for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Park Avenue Extended Care Facility

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 335819

Location of Park Avenue Extended Care Facility