Fairmont Rehabilitation Hospital

950 S. Fairmont Avenue, Lodi, CA, 95240

Reviews of Fairmont Rehabilitation Hospital

Carolyn3 July 24, 2012

My relative was taken to the Memorial hospital. They did an evaluation and more tests and I think the Doctor there or primary or someone there decided that she needed to be in a rehab. So they sent her to the rehab next to the memorial hospital. She is in a semi private room and shares with a lady. According to her husband and son and according to her and based on what I've seen, the staff there are very attentive. They're working with her as much as they can. They contacted her primary specialist and they're watching her for bed sores. They also make sure that she gets to the bathroom everyday as she is always confined to bed right now. They've been doing a really good job. She said she's comfortable there. She likes the food there too.

momf May 22, 2012

We're very satisfied with Fairmont. They've been taking very good care of my mom. The people there are very nice and we're happy with it. We chose this facility because first of all she's been there before so we are aware of the setting. Second of all they do a lot of rehab and since she had broken her hip, it was necessary for her to have therapy. We've been happy with the treatment and we haven't had any problems. We don't have any complains. Her room is fine and comfortable. Mom even said that the food is very good. Fairmont is a nice facility. It's decorated nicely and there's no smell. My mom has improved.her medical side here although her dementia has gotten worse, but that's to be expected. For any rehab, yes I would recommend this place.

Smokey1 April 18, 2012

The experience was over all fair. My grandmother is suffering from the initial onset of Alzheimer disease. She was in an alarm belt and still managed to release herself and get up and fall and break her arm. They really were not too organized of a facility, and after the accident were all to worried about a lawsuit. She was given a good rehab plan while she was in the home, but she was not happy with the whole idea. During the stay she was well taken care of, and kept in a good condition, cleaned properly, and fed well when she wanted to eat.The daily activities she did enjoy and her daily mass was her favorite. The one thing I felt was a bit odd is that they placed all old folk into a diaper, when put into these type of facilities. I understand why this is done, It's mainly to save on cost of cleaning and maintenance of the mechanical beds. In my opinion this is a bad practice due to the degradation of an individual when placed into a diaper. One would think that unless already wearing a diaper or currently wetting ones self would grant the use of these and only if one of the two scenarios above are in fact true, should one be using a diaper. No human should suffer this trauma.

About Fairmont Rehabilitation Hospital

Fairmont Rehabilitation Hospital is a nursing home in Lodi, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Fairmont Rehabilitation Hospital for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Fairmont Rehabilitation Hospital

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: