Marywood Nursing Care Center

36975 W Five Mile Road, Livonia, MI, 48154

Reviews of Marywood Nursing Care Center

November 08, 2012

By feef83

The staff were friendly, and helped my friend's grandpa a lot. Upon entering the facility, I noticed it was really well kept and there was a woman at the front desk to greet us. We then stayed in the waiting room for a while, and joined my friends' grandpa for his physical therapy session. Her grandpa can hardly move out of his wheelchair, and the staff were helping him to get on the bed and off with a wooden slide. They even showed my friend how she can get him back and forth between the bed and off. He also did some arm exercises with help from one of the nurses. The facility was clean, and the menu had many options for him to choose from. Every day there was a new menu selection. The room where my friends' grandpa was staying in had a big window, and an attached bathroom. He had one other person staying in the room attached opposite to him. All in all, I think my friends' grandpa feels cozy and safe at Marywood Nursing Care Center, as the staff and facility itself offers good amenities.

Features of Marywood Nursing Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Marywood Nursing Care Center

Marywood Nursing Care Center is a nursing home in Livonia, MI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Marywood Nursing Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Marywood Nursing Care Center