Heartland Health Care Center-dorvin

29270 MORLOCK, Livonia, MI, 48152

Reviews of Heartland Health Care Center-dorvin

January 27, 2017

By DASHER

This facility was able to turn my mother's health and level of strength completely around in a matter of 3 weeks. They encouraged her and helped get her through her depression and her basically "giving up". I cannot say enough good things about what they accomplished.

May 14, 2011

By darcell

Visited this facility

This facility is very well taken care of on the outside and the lobby is a very clean area. You are always greeted by a wonderful secretary. I found this facility does not have many private rooms which I feel is important when trying to rehab. There is a large mix of people in this facility. From young to old which I was surprised by. The staff is very slow to respond to the call buttons when pressed by the patients. Sometimes they are not even answered. I found that when many patients were transfered their medications were not ordered and waiting for them when they arrived. There were not any Medicaid beds available. I was told this facility was wonderful for rehab but I found the rehab facility to be really outdated.

Features of Heartland Health Care Center-dorvin

Medicare (ratings last updated: 07/11/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2017

About Heartland Health Care Center-dorvin

Heartland Health Care Center-dorvin is a nursing home in Livonia, MI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Heartland Health Care Center-dorvin for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Heartland Health Care Center-dorvin