Valley Ranch Nursing And Rehab Center

6411 VALLEY RANCH DR, Little Rock, AR, 72223

Reviews of Valley Ranch Nursing And Rehab Center

Happysun August 16, 2011

This facility is really nice and it's a newer facility. I went to visit this facility with one of my friends to see her family member. I was excited to see how new the facility looked and how clean the facility was as well. The staff member meet us at the front door and they were really nice. I can remember right away someone asked if we needed any help finding a location and we didn't because my friend knew were we needed to be.

When we made to our location the room was really nice and cozy. The room looked as if we were in an apartment. The room was cleaned along with the restroom inside of the room as well.

While we were there I had to receive hep to locate the restrooms and one of staff members were really nice and friendly to assist me. As we were walking through the hallway I was so impressed because the facility was really nice and clean with a nice aroma. Also, I really liked how the building was decorated.

Next, while we were there visiting the staff members were doing activities that everyone seem to enjoy. And they even asked if we would like to play the game. I thought this was really nice of them to do that.

We did stay around a little while for lunch and we were told that the food is great. We didn't stay and eat, but the food smelled really good. And there were many people getting ready to eat. You have the choice to eat in the dinning area or you order and go to your apartment/room.

My overall thoughts is that this facility is really nice and the staff members were very friendly and helpful.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Valley Ranch Nursing And Rehab Center

Valley Ranch Nursing And Rehab Center is a nursing home in Little Rock, AR that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Valley Ranch Nursing And Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Valley Ranch Nursing And Rehab Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 045431

Location of Valley Ranch Nursing And Rehab Center