JDT Villa

525 Pine Brook Road, Lincoln Park, NJ, 07035

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of JDT Villa

conradb2 March 05, 2015

I just came home after almost 2 weeks at JDT following my total knee replacement on Feb, 17th. I have nothing but positive thoughts and feelings regarding this facility. The entire staff was very courteous and attentive throughout my stay. There are numerous physical and occupational therapists there allowing for 1 on 1 therapy. The nurses and nurse aids on call were nothing but terrific and would constantly stop by to see if I was comfortable and /or in need of anything. 5 stars! The food was... ok. There were some meals that were good and other's not so much. Kinda the way it goes in a facility like this I guess. I do plan on getting my other knee done when the time is right and I have no plans go go anywhere else for rehab.

gratefulheart5 June 30, 2014

Outstanding care was provided to me following my recent surgery. The entire staff was kind, compassionate and caring. This includes nurses, nurses aides, physical and occupational therapists, transport aides and housekeeping staff. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The building is state-of-the-art gorgeous from top to bottom, inside and out. I couldn't imagine any other facility being comparable and therefore highly recommend JDT Villa.

rehabilitation May 02, 2014

My mother was their not even to full days and died from dehydration and no care unless we gave her any, she had dihareeah for 24 hours without any fluids in her body, they actual hurt, she looked like another person in just one day, what a shock, I lost my mother because of theis villas, please do not let your mother theeir

Caring78103250 March 01, 2014

JDT Villa came highly recommended by the hospital where I worked at so I put my mom there as soon as she got out from the hospital. So far the facility is very clean and very nice. It looks like a hotel. I have no complaints about it. In their rehab, they have multiple therapists doing the therapy all at once. The staff are very good and helpful. Mom is in a private room and everything is very neat, modern, and clean. The food is very good there and they are paying attention to mom's diet. They do have different activities like movies, arts and crafts, and bingo.

About JDT Villa

JDT Villa is a nursing home in Lincoln Park, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact JDT Villa for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of JDT Villa

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/01/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 315042
  • Ownership Type For Profit Corporation

• Resident Capacity 189