JDT Villa

525 Pine Brook Road, Lincoln Park, NJ, 07035

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of JDT Villa

rehabilitation May 02, 2014

My mother was their not even to full days and died from dehydration and no care unless we gave her any, she had dihareeah for 24 hours without any fluids in her body, they actual hurt, she looked like another person in just one day, what a shock, I lost my mother because of theis villas, please do not let your mother theeir

Caring78103250 March 01, 2014

JDT Villa came highly recommended by the hospital where I worked at so I put my mom there as soon as she got out from the hospital. So far the facility is very clean and very nice. It looks like a hotel. I have no complaints about it. In their rehab, they have multiple therapists doing the therapy all at once. The staff are very good and helpful. Mom is in a private room and everything is very neat, modern, and clean. The food is very good there and they are paying attention to mom's diet. They do have different activities like movies, arts and crafts, and bingo.

About JDT Villa

JDT Villa is a nursing home in Lincoln Park, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact JDT Villa for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of JDT Villa