Achieve Rehab and Nursing Facility

170 LAKE STREET, Liberty, NY, 12754

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Achieve Rehab and Nursing Facility

Altonio12 January 25, 2015

I am very impressed by what I see while visiting friends here. Keep up what you're doing.

Mandmgrill1 January 18, 2015

My friend has returned to achieve 3 times over the past 5 years and cannot speak highly enough about the place. Thank you for what you do for the community by having such high standards. We used to have to go to the city for such good Rehab.

Pinebushmon12 January 18, 2015

Friendly employees with great service attitude.

sarah10786 March 14, 2013

Horrible care. While the place looks pretty nice, my grandmother received horrible care here. She went in for rehab after a hip replacement and I was just apauled by the care or lack there of she received. When she asked for help walking to the bathroom they made her wait over 25 minutes and the proceeded to just give her a bed pan. The nurse then left her to sit in her urine soaked bed for an hour because "she was very busy". Due to their negligent staff she could have gotten an infection or worse. They are way understaffed and the patients suffer as a result. Please don't send anyone you care about here.

lizcaring March 10, 2013

you see staff who really care. and it comes from the top.

peteWein November 05, 2012

Was very pleased by what I saw, Very firendly and professional place. Came after hours and on weekend.

Sullivan1234 January 14, 2012

Very satisfied with the care. Leida and Travis take pride in their short term floor. Was surprised that food was tasty and offered variety. Highly recommend.

Benjamin1 September 10, 2011

My relative was a rehab resident at this facility. At first, she was placed in a room with another patient who was loud and demanding. We finally were able to get her moved to a more suitable room, but had to create quite a fuss to do so. The employees on the floor were not very helpful. Many times when a request was made, even for something as simple as an extra blanket, the employee would announce, "That's not my job," and refuse to even offer to direct us to the appropriate employee. We spent a lot of time trying to get basic care for my relative. Then, my relative, who seemed to be getting sicker and sicker, thought she was being given the wrong medication, so she did not take the pills and gave them to my wife when we visited. My wife looked them up on the internet, and sure enough, they were pills that my relative had had a bad reaction to years earlier! By then it was too late and my relative began to have renal failure. We took her out of the facility under the pretense of taking her to the doctor, but took her to the emergency room. She died a few days later. A lawyer told us that due to her age, a court was unlikely to find fault with the rehab center. TO this day, we regret choosing Achieve for our relative's care.

About Achieve Rehab and Nursing Facility

Achieve Rehab and Nursing Facility is a nursing home in Liberty, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Achieve Rehab and Nursing Facility for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Achieve Rehab and Nursing Facility

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Achieve Rehab and Nursing Facility