Tanbark Health Care Center

1121 TANBARK ROAD, Lexington, KY, 40515

Reviews of Tanbark Health Care Center

May 10, 2012

By granddaughter1981

We just moved our grandmother into Tanbark on the corner of Tates Creek and Man O War in Lexington, Kentucky. She has advancing Alzheimer's but is still able to somewhat care for herself. Everyone has been very nice and the facilities are beautiful. This is a great option for our family because as she advances in her illness we can move her to a higher level of care within the same facility.

June 12, 2011

By H4rvFeisty

Visited this facility

Tanbark really was a great place for my late great grandmother to stay. All of the staff was very helpful in attaining the information that my parents and myself were looking for. Also with my grandmother being an employee there for 40 years was another great selling point for us so we knew that she would get the care that she needed. All of the tenants there were very happy also, all their needs were met and it really seemed that they enjoyed being around all of the staff. I highly recommend Tanbark Healthcare to anyone searching for a topnotch facility for anyone in their family. All reviews on the internet came back positive and I have never once heard a complaint from them, especially during the time my great grandmother stayed there.

Features of Tanbark Health Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Tanbark Health Care Center

Tanbark Health Care Center is a nursing home in Lexington, KY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Tanbark Health Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Tanbark Health Care Center