Tanbark Health Care Center

1121 TANBARK ROAD, Lexington, KY, 40515

Reviews of Tanbark Health Care Center

H4rvFeisty June 12, 2011

Visited this facility

Tanbark really was a great place for my late great grandmother to stay. All of the staff was very helpful in attaining the information that my parents and myself were looking for. Also with my grandmother being an employee there for 40 years was another great selling point for us so we knew that she would get the care that she needed. All of the tenants there were very happy also, all their needs were met and it really seemed that they enjoyed being around all of the staff. I highly recommend Tanbark Healthcare to anyone searching for a topnotch facility for anyone in their family. All reviews on the internet came back positive and I have never once heard a complaint from them, especially during the time my great grandmother stayed there.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Tanbark Health Care Center

Tanbark Health Care Center is a nursing home in Lexington, KY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Tanbark Health Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Tanbark Health Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Tanbark Health Care Center