Sayre Christian Village Nursing Home

3775 Belleau Wood Dr, Lexington, KY, 40517

Reviews of Sayre Christian Village Nursing Home

April 24, 2012

By CaringGranddaughter

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Sayre Christian Village Assisted Living facility! My grandparents recently moved in there, and the staff has been so wonderful in welcoming them and taking care of them. The staff members tried to get to know them and taken extra initiative in inviting them to participate in the various activities that they have. I had the pleasure of dining in the dining room with my grandfather for lunch one afternoon, and the food was delicious and the service was great. The servers knew my grandfather by name and had his food and drink preferences memorized! The facilities there are very well-kept and nicely decorated. The director of the facility has been great in communicating with my parents when any issues have arisen. For example, one day my grandfather missed the weekly van that takes residents to the grocery store. He was upset and distressed that he had missed the trip. The director calmed him down, called my mother to make her aware of the situation, and about fifteen minutes later called her back to tell her that she had arranged for him to go with a different group later that day! Every staff member I have met has been extremely sweet and goes above and beyond to provide quality services for my grandparents. It is a relief to have my grandparents living there. I know that they have wonderful care available to them around the clock.

Features of Sayre Christian Village Nursing Home

Medicare (ratings last updated: 07/10/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2017

About Sayre Christian Village Nursing Home

Sayre Christian Village Nursing Home is a nursing home in Lexington, KY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Sayre Christian Village Nursing Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Sayre Christian Village Nursing Home