Lexington Country Place Nursing Home

Reviews of Lexington Country Place | Nursing Home

July 11, 2011

By KippyLucy

Other

My mother has been a resident at Lexington Country Place for two years now. Because of her dementia, it was no longer safe for her to live alone. I did a lot of research before placing her at Lexington Country Place. I wanted specialized care for her medical conditions, and a friend of the family recommended Lexington Country Place to us. I was happy with their long standing place in the community and how long they have been providing care. They have great administrators that help get the process started, and who are very knowledgeable and were able to answer all of my questions. When I initially took a tour and saw the nursing staff in action I knew that my mother would be well taken care of, and I knew that the staff were well educated and would be able to give her the care she needed. I visit my mother very frequently, and whether she is having a good day or bad day in regards to her dementia, the staff is always patient and kind to her. I am very happy with our decision to use Lexington Country Place.

Photos of Lexington Country Place

Features of Lexington Country Place

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Lexington Country Place

Lexington Country Place offers compassionate senior care in Lexington, KY. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Lexington Country Place shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Lexington, KY.

Map of Lexington Country Place