Statesman Health and Rehabilitation Center

2629 TRENTON ROAD, Levittown, PA, 19056

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Statesman Health and Rehabilitation Center

jennb1188 July 26, 2011

Statesmen Health & Rehabiliation Center is both a short term rehabiliation center and a long-term nursing home located in Levittown, PA. Several years ago, we were searching for a nursing home for my grandfather, and Statesman seemed like it would be the right choice with the various services and activities it offered for its patients. However, we were dead wrong.

First, my grandfather would complain that the nurses would not answer and come to his room when he rang them. Sure, my grandfather could be a very stubborn and persistent man, but it seemed like the nurses just were too annoyed by him and did not want to deal with him- yet is that not what they are getting paid for??

Then, my aunts and my father (my grandfather's children) came in the center one night and asked how he was doing. The nurse told them he was resting in bed comfortably. However, my aunt felt uncomfortable and decided to check on him anyway. She came into the room, only to see my grandfather slouched half off the bed with his legs dangling and his feet touching the floor.

Another incident we had with this place was when a nurse was helping my grandfather walk across the room, but he had lost his balance and must have put his hand on her backside to try to stop himself from falling. Yet, the nurse did not even consider that my grandfather was just getting weaker and weaker, and insisted that he had inappropriately touched her. Yes, as if he was in the mood for that kind of the thing in the condition he was in?

My grandfather ended up dying in Statesman, but to this day I feel terrible that he had to die in a place where people didn't seem to care less about him. I would NEVER recommend anyone to place their loved ones in a facility of such heartless people, such as the nurses at Statesman.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Statesman Health and Rehabilitation Center

Statesman Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Levittown, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Statesman Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Statesman Health and Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Statesman Health and Rehabilitation Center