Statesman Health and Rehabilitation Center

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Statesman Health and Rehabilitation Center

HURT01 December 30, 2011

Other

This is absolutely NOT the place you would want your LOVED ones going to... My Grandfather was here, he had altymers, & could no longer function at home safely. We thought we brought him to the best place in Bucks Co. as we were told they do so much for their patients... Well.. LOOKS good on the OUTSIDE... SUPER SCARY ON THE INSIDE when you see how many UNHAPPY PEOPLE whom are NOT CARED for properly.. Listen to HOW MANY HORROR STORIES this place has.. More people should COME FORWARD & Get this place either CLOSED DOWN... Or bring their staff up to PAR.. to a more CARING & PROFESSIONAL LEVEL... My absolutely unselfish, most caring Grandfather was put into a Room with a man whom had extremely dangerous mental state! Was very violent & he literally BEAT THE CRAP out of my Poor Harmeless, Grandfather, whom was bed ridden & could NOT fight back.. this man left him BATTERED & BRUISED...& he was KNOCKED to the FLOOR! When we were told about this from an unnamed worker, we were livid! When we brought this to the attention of the people in charge, they denied any wrong doing! No one would admit what happened, only a nurse had said Grandpop was Screaming & Yelling HELP!!! & no one came to his AID until after they did their rounds & found him on the floor... A Nurse had called & told us what happened... Then a couple weeks later he was left in the shower by himself, falling on the floor with the water still running as they found him HELPLESSLY laying in a puddle of water, huddled near the toilet crying for help.. The MENTAL & PHYSICAL ABUSE that this innocent man took was non human, unammaginable, unacceptable, etc... shortly thereafter... GRANDPOP DIED!!! He cried for weeks, crying & crying, & crying, because of the MENTAL ANQUISH, uncaring help he had been given. This man DIED HEARTBROKEN, & the FAMILY HEARTBROKEN that a place could even do this to another human... Please anyone & everyone won't you post your HORROR STORY, if you have encountered something in the same manor, as such a place should NOT EXIST!!!

Karent1 August 29, 2011

Other

I used to visit my girlfriends mom there, and I also volunteered there, they are a very caring place and take care of their patients with loving care~

jennb1188 July 26, 2011

Statesmen Health & Rehabiliation Center is both a short term rehabiliation center and a long-term nursing home located in Levittown, PA. Several years ago, we were searching for a nursing home for my grandfather, and Statesman seemed like it would be the right choice with the various services and activities it offered for its patients. However, we were dead wrong. First, my grandfather would complain that the nurses would not answer and come to his room when he rang them. Sure, my grandfather could be a very stubborn and persistent man, but it seemed like the nurses just were too annoyed by him and did not want to deal with him- yet is that not what they are getting paid for?? Then, my aunts and my father (my grandfather's children) came in the center one night and asked how he was doing. The nurse told them he was resting in bed comfortably. However, my aunt felt uncomfortable and decided to check on him anyway. She came into the room, only to see my grandfather slouched half off the bed with his legs dangling and his feet touching the floor. Another incident we had with this place was when a nurse was helping my grandfather walk across the room, but he had lost his balance and must have put his hand on her backside to try to stop himself from falling. Yet, the nurse did not even consider that my grandfather was just getting weaker and weaker, and insisted that he had inappropriately touched her. Yes, as if he was in the mood for that kind of the thing in the condition he was in? My grandfather ended up dying in Statesman, but to this day I feel terrible that he had to die in a place where people didn't seem to care less about him. I would NEVER recommend anyone to place their loved ones in a facility of such heartless people, such as the nurses at Statesman.

About Statesman Health and Rehabilitation Center

Statesman Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Levittown, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Statesman Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Statesman Health and Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 05/18/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 395259
  • Resident Capacity 101
  • Ownership Type Non Profit Corporation

Location of Statesman Health and Rehabilitation Center