Lemont Nursing & Rehab Center

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Lemont Nursing & Rehab Center

August 17, 2014

By runawayfromlemont center

My parent is a current resident. The resident areas smell of urine. The staff, nurses and aids, do not respond to the call light in a timely manner. I have personally seen a nurse verbally abuse multiple residents. Personal property is not safe. The administration responds positively and appears to be helpful but there is absolutely no follow through. If I could give this facility 0 stars, I would. Please, if you have any alternative, do not subject anyone to this disrespectful, unhealthy environment.

June 19, 2014

I moved my mother-in-law into Lemont Nursing and Rehab Center. They have a hospital environment, and they have nursing care there. The staff is unbelievably different. You walk in and there are nurses everywhere. There are aides everywhere. The hallways are busy. In the rehab unit, they are constantly with people, working. They found a bedsore on her immediately, within 24 hours, and called me. When you walk in, the staff are very apparent. They have been much more aware and had even have her stay at the nurse's station at night when she can't sleep. They have followed instructions with medications very specifically. It's just a different atmosphere.

January 24, 2014

By Bswanson

My mother has been at this facility several times in the past few years, and has recently returned home in December. This past stay was the best yet! They have a new treadmill that is amazing, and helped her recover from this knee so quickly. They have done renovations, and it is a beautiful place. The staff took great care of her, and the new chef has made such a difference in the food. I have recommended them several times, and would do it again. I had my Dad in another facility, so I have been to a few. Lemont Center is the best!

December 11, 2013

By krysty

My mother was a patient there for several months and i visited her almost daily at different times. She did not like it there and neither did i ! most of the nurses were very cold and rough in all ways as i saw . My mother would have her soiled diaper on for hours and not untill i complained did they change with an attitude. A male nurse by the name of John was very nice and caring but , that was about it.The food was terrible and smelled bad. I would bring her my own food as she was unable to theirs.Would not have anyone go there !!!

May 21, 2013

By Gregbrother

The facility was a one star. My family member was malnourished and so unhappy there we had to move her. She fell several times, smelled of urine if you showed up unexpectedly and did not receive medical attention for many weeks for simple infections. Do due diligence and read Medicare reviews for the large number of citations each year. Two governments sites give it one and two star for a reason. It is not right that they are allowed to get away with such low ratings and stay open. Go in yourself and see. Sit at a meal and ask yourself if you could stand to be there.

August 27, 2011

By Thankfulone

The facility is clean enough. Most nurses and CNA'S are pleasant. They try to help but have 9-11 people to care for so not always available right away. Rehab staff did a really great job! This facility does not have your meds available for you when you arrive. They have to order and get delivered the next day from out of town. OUCH! Also, sad to say the food gets a rating of 1 out of 5. The quality of the food is not good! Good nutrition would have helped with the rehab and healing.

August 10, 2011

By yummie55

My grandfather was in the nursing home section with hospice at the Lemont Center. The staff was nice and informative, but never went out of their way to provide care. The nurses did their jobs very well, but I did not see the personalized attention that some patients may need.

July 28, 2011

By Lacey

My Father has been at this facility 4 times and we have nothing but good things to say about it. His visits had always been for at least 3 months due to the amount of rehab he needed. He received wonderful care from the facility and the staff was very helpful. We may have to consider nursing home care for him in the future and would not hesitate to choose this facility.

Features of Lemont Nursing & Rehab Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 03/01/18)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 02/01/2018

About Lemont Nursing & Rehab Center

Lemont Nursing & Rehab Center is a nursing home in Lemont, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Lemont Nursing & Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Lemont Nursing & Rehab Center