Jefferson Health Care

615 SW OLDHAM PARKWAY, Lees Summit, MO, 64081

Reviews of Jefferson Health Care

friendo May 22, 2015

Touring Jefferson Health Care today is different than it was in the past. Things have greatly improved over the years, especially in the last year under new management. It is clean, smells like cookies or popcorn depending on the day, staff is very nice and residents are content and happy. Did great on their state inspections and have added great additions to their staff.

sorrywechosethisplace April 23, 2015

Our mother was treated poorly by staff members and her medications were either not given or recorded improperly. No one on the staff knew which. Administration and staff supervisors lie on a consistent basis. The food is fair on it's best days and rarely warm. The facility employs a handful of good nurses, therapists and aides. However, it is very under-staffed and the rest of the staff is unkind and uncaring. They should not be allowed to call them self a memory center or be allowed any patients with any kind of brain injury. People who can not defend themselves or tell what happened should not be there.

ToGodBeTheGlory August 28, 2012

My father-in-law was a resident at this facility. He is an alzheimers patient. In every situation, I try to always look for the positives. However, at this facility, we found very few. From the very beginning, we had our doubts about this facility. When we moved my father-in-law in, they could not find any admission paperwork for my wife to sign. The staff seemed very "hands-off" as far as their patient care. We have been lied to on several occasions regarding the care he was being given, his activities, and even what room he was in and what he was doing. For example: we were told over the phone that he was sitting in his chair watching his tv. When we arrived unexpected, he was in a room without any of his possessions, while another patient was sitting in his chair and watching his tv~ When asked what was going on, the staff was very rude and very uncaring about the situation. I am hopeful that they have gotten better regarding their patient care. We praise God for the day that we were able to move my father-in-law out of that facility. And I wouldn't recommend it to anyone that cares about their loved ones.

About Jefferson Health Care

Jefferson Health Care is a nursing home in Lees Summit, MO that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Jefferson Health Care for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Jefferson Health Care

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Jefferson Health Care