Baywind Village Convalescent Center

411 ALABAMA, League City, TX, 77573

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Baywind Village Convalescent Center

Jean105583250 March 07, 2015

Right now my sister is in Baywind Village for rehab, and she broke her shoulder and dislocated her hip. This is my sister’s third stay, and the staff has always been very helpful and conscientious. The management is willing to listen to the patient’s inputs and concerns. They keep the facility very clean. At the Christmas party, they did a wonderful job of welcoming the visitors.

The rooms are shared rooms and not very big, but I like the way they’re laid out because they give the patients a lot of privacy. They have a large dining area, but my sister is not very happy about the food. The management took her input to make corrections so the patients can get hot food. By the time the food was served, it was cold. They have a beauty shop on site, and I do know they do publish a calendar with various events.

Caring94681550 February 10, 2015

I liked Baywind Village. They were friendly and helpful. I like the size of the rooms better than the semi-private. After my husband was in the hospital, they didn't have a bed. Because he has Alzheimer's and he is not friendly, I wasn't really that focused on the activities. I like the room. I liked the director of nursing, and everyone was friendly. I just like the feeling here better than the other place I visited.

knicole January 06, 2015

nice smell and pleasant atmosphere. However, nursing staff and administrators seem to lack patience, care/concern, and understanding of patients with complex diagnoses such as brain injury. Many patients left sitting in the hallway for extended periods of time. Seems less tolerant of more dependent clients and clients with atypical behaviors, such as those with alzheimers and brain injuries. Unable and unwilling to consider individualized behavioral and cognitive interventions for those who would benefit from them

h-tremble June 23, 2012

I usually dislike going to nursing homes because I feel like the people who are in the home are helpless waiting to go onto the afterlife. But that wasn't the case at this particular place. I must havedriven past this place over a dozen times but I had never expected this to be a nursing home i more expected it to be to a higher end apartment complex(couldnt be more wrong right!) I was out ofstate when my grandfather moved in there so naturally as soon as i got back i hussled right over and i was shocked as i rolled up to see a familar building. I had always loved hearing my grandfathers stories and as i entered i was suprised to see my grandfather swapping war tales with other veterans they were all interesting individuals. I love visiting him and his new found friends i would definly recommendanybody to send their loved ones there.

About Baywind Village Convalescent Center

Baywind Village Convalescent Center is a nursing home in League City, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Baywind Village Convalescent Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Baywind Village Convalescent Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Baywind Village Convalescent Center