Baywind Village Convalescent Center

Reviews of Baywind Village Convalescent Center

Overview of Ratings

3.5

February 10, 2015

I liked Baywind Village. They were friendly and helpful. I like the size of the rooms better than the semi-private. After my husband was in the hospital, they didn't have a bed. Because he has Alzheimer's and he is not friendly, I wasn't really that focused on the activities. I like the room. I liked the director of nursing, and everyone was friendly. I just like the feeling here better than the other place I visited.

January 05, 2015

By knicole

nice smell and pleasant atmosphere. However, nursing staff and administrators seem to lack patience, care/concern, and understanding of patients with complex diagnoses such as brain injury. Many patients left sitting in the hallway for extended periods of time. Seems less tolerant of more dependent clients and clients with atypical behaviors, such as those with alzheimers and brain injuries. Unable and unwilling to consider individualized behavioral and cognitive interventions for those who would benefit from them

June 22, 2012

By h-tremble

I usually dislike going to nursing homes because I feel like the people who are in the home are helpless waiting to go onto the afterlife. But that wasn't the case at this particular place. I must havedriven past this place over a dozen times but I had never expected this to be a nursing home i more expected it to be to a higher end apartment complex(couldnt be more wrong right!) I was out ofstate when my grandfather moved in there so naturally as soon as i got back i hussled right over and i was shocked as i rolled up to see a familar building. I had always loved hearing my grandfathers stories and as i entered i was suprised to see my grandfather swapping war tales with other veterans they were all interesting individuals. I love visiting him and his new found friends i would definly recommendanybody to send their loved ones there.

Features of Baywind Village Convalescent Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 01/24/18)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 01/01/2018

About Baywind Village Convalescent Center

Baywind Village Convalescent Center is a nursing home in League City, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Baywind Village Convalescent Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Baywind Village Convalescent Center