Life Care Center of Gwinnett | Nursing Home

3850 SAFEHAVEN DRIVE, Lawrenceville, GA, 30044

Reviews of Life Care Center of Gwinnett | Nursing Home

Caring2018 July 24, 2012

Initially, what happened was my mother was in another facility. That facility had an accident and the roof collapsed in the dining room. So they had to move all their patients to other nearby facilities until they get the roof fixed. So they had moved my mother to Life Care and when we went there to visit her, I find the facility nice. The nurses are really good. The doctors are great. My mother just liked it there. So we didn't move her back to to the other facility. She had to option to stay or go back. I asked her and she said she wants to stay so that's why she is still there now. She is sharing room with someone there. My mother is an old Latin lady and she is very picky when it comes to food. She doesn't like American food. No matter what food she eats, if it's nice rice and beans with some enchiladas, she's not gonna like it. I've seen the food served to her and they do have a well balanced meal.They also figure out the patients needs when it comes to food. My mother does not like to eat red meat so they are making sure that she is served chicken or fish and food like that nature. I really don't want to take away my Mom from there but it's so far away from where I live since we just moved to Cleveland, GA this year and it takes me almost 45 minutes to get there so we are thinking of moving her near us soon.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Life Care Center of Gwinnett

Life Care Center of Gwinnett is a nursing home in Lawrenceville, GA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Life Care Center of Gwinnett for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Life Care Center of Gwinnett

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 115347

Location of Life Care Center of Gwinnett