Patuxent River Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Patuxent River Health and Rehabilitation Center

2.3

March 29, 2013

By Caring 0343

My father-in-law is getting therapy at Patuxent River Rehab and Nursing Home. He's learning how to groom himself and how to talk. However, he's not getting the treatment that he really needs to become self-sufficient. He stays in a sedated state when I know he can do better. There were a few times my wife and I were there and we didn't get a response from him. I think he feels much better when he's not sedated. He wants to get away from this place. They have some good people on staff but they're not doing all they can. I've also noticed that they seemed to care when we're there but who knows what happens in the middle of the night. They also seemed to be overwhelmed but I don't know if they're understaffed.

About Patuxent River Health and Rehabilitation Center

Patuxent River Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Laurel, MD that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Patuxent River Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Patuxent River Health and Rehabilitation Center