The Heights of Summerlin

10550 PARK RUN DRIVE, Las Vegas, NV, 89144

Reviews of The Heights of Summerlin

Diane Reck September 18, 2015

My mom was in The Heights for almost (2) weeks. I live in Michigan & getting information from anyone that works there is impossible. 9 times out of 10 the main phone # just rings & rings with no answer. One time the inept person that finally answered (after 7 attempts) transferred me to McCarran airport. When they discharged my Mom, they did it at 7:00 at night & did not notify the family in Michigan or the assisted living facility that she lived in before she went into rehab. That place is severely understaffed, rush you off the phone when they finally DO answer it & just tell you everything is fine & they'll see what the doctor says. I never got one single solitary phone call from that place from a nurse, a doctor or a case worker. My Mom came home weaker than when she went in. I hate it there but it's only (1) of (2) places with Humana insurance. BEWARE !!!

Karen106093450 May 05, 2015

I've actually been taken into by The Heights of Summerlin right after I broke my hip. I was there for maybe two weeks, and I didn't care for it. I hardly remember any of the staff. In fact, I don't remember any of them because I hardly had any interaction with any them. They just brought food and away they went. I was in a great big ward with a lot of people. They had curtain dividing the different beds. If the curtains got drawn back I could see my neighbor and then we could talk, but that was it. I never saw anybody but the caregivers who worked on me. I never saw anybody from the outside because I was just in this curtained room.

lgs628 August 02, 2013

My mother was a patient at the heights recovering from surgery. She was there for 2 weeks. This place was borderline negligent. The Heights is severely understaffed, and communication is awful. No one answers the phone there at nurses stations and I had to fly out from the east coast to advocate for my mother. Her morning meds often arrived in the afternoon, and the physical therapy was minimal compared to what she should have received. Employee morale is awful and so their customer service suffers. My mother contracted c diff but it took many conversations for them to even take it seriously enough to test her. I would not recommend this place for anyone. She is home now and doing much better now that she is out of there.

JB8 May 31, 2013

Shpuld have more people on staff with better service provided. Create a better service oriented establishment and take better care of the customers. The cna's though were very good, also the people who did much of the labor were good.

lovingmary June 04, 2012

i had my mother at this facility...she was in eru...they are poorly staffed...one nurse to almost 25 patients...i overheard the day nurse asking the director of nursing for more help...the director told her no...just deal with it...the patient count is low and your lucky i gave u the staff you have....the nurses on that unit were care and great....all shifts treated her well....she was on isolation for an infection and the staff used proper precaution everytime they came in the room....meds were accurate...doctor leela was fantastic....nurses i would like to thank...charly, michele, kim. three wonderful nurses who should be thanked for working so hard with such little praise.....

SadGrandson April 18, 2012

Unfortunately, i have NOTHING good to say about this place.Neglect, mistreatment are the first words out of my mouth. My Grandparent suffered here and i blame the adminsitrator for not following through. Lack of help, poorly trained maybe? I mean is this the way we treat our elderly who are confined to wheelchairs, lack hearing & vision? They depend on the help to feed them, move them and show some sort of care. Leaving my grandma on the toilet for two hours, not turning her and getting sores? I hope they fire some help, hire new and more help. Maybe medicare, mediciad, Aarp will look into this??

About The Heights of Summerlin

The Heights of Summerlin is a nursing home in Las Vegas, NV that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact The Heights of Summerlin for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Heights of Summerlin

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of The Heights of Summerlin