Marquis Care Plaza Regency

6021 W. Cheyenne Ave., Las Vegas, NV, 89108

Reviews of Marquis Care Plaza Regency

March 29, 2014

By Mary Ann6

I went for an open house at Marquis Plaza Regency with my sister. When we went in, we just saw some nursing assistants. Nobody asked me, "Can I help you?” Nobody asked us anything. Luckily, I know that facility. I'm an RN Case Manager, so I already know what it's like, but I just thought it was really funny that nobody was interested in asking whether they could help us or direct us. It was disappointing. We looked around, and there was no open house at all. We just walked through, we gave up, and we left. I'm still waiting for the girl to call me back so I can tell her, but she never has. Marquis Plaza is an A-1 place. I've had patients there. I knew that before I was going to go, but I only went there because the director called me several times to ask me if I was going to go to the open house. With that entire incident aside, what I would assess it on is "If I were going to go there, would I be happy there?", and the answer was "yes." The food is good. The facility is nice. The rooms are nice. Everything is clean, and they keep up with that daily. They've got a place and all that to sit. All your needs are taken care of, and they have a lot of activities. My patients were in private rooms, and I’m going by my experience working with these people. They’re very respectful of the patients, which is a big deal.

January 10, 2014

By family member

Proceed with caution when placing a relative with this company. The treatment is horrible and most importantly they have problems with staff turnover which creates problems with the medication. The current director is unaware of how medication is suppose to be handled and does not address severe problems correctly. Please check with elder abuse to get information on this property.

June 26, 2013

My wife is doing very well at Marquis Care at Centennial Hills. It's a good place. She was in several places, but they weren't as good as this one although the food is not the greatest.

April 14, 2013

By Ronald4

Mom was at Marquis Plaza Regency before she passed. It's a 24-hour nursing which was she needed, because assisted living wasn't going to work with her condition. Even though she was moody, the staff were very caring, very understanding and they did an excellent job. They took good care of her towards the end. The doctors there were exceptional. After she passed away, they sent us a card and made a donation to a charity on our behalf. So I thought that was above and beyond. The social worker went above and beyond, too. She was really good.

Features of Marquis Care Plaza Regency

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Marquis Care Plaza Regency

Marquis Care Plaza Regency is a nursing home in Las Vegas, NV that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Marquis Care Plaza Regency for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Marquis Care Plaza Regency