Largo Rehab & Spa

Overview of Ratings

1.9

August 16, 2014

By oldperf

A terrible place. Extremely dirty - very poor quality food - necessary items like wash cloths and towels only available upon request - large spider on floor next to my bed - a horrible experience. Physical therapy people very nice and a couple of the nurses. Don't go there or send anyone there.

June 18, 2013

By disgusted former patient

well, I was there for 21 days, broken hip,had a few very nice nurses, and several that was not so nice.one gave meds an hour later than when they were due,and was not liked by very many there, even colleagues...THAT IS THE TRUTH!!!

April 17, 2013

By tomshields9048

no one there ever answers the patients phone. i have been hung up on numerous times plus the patient phones are never ever answered. when they are im always tols the patient is here or there and cant get to the phone. i have on numerous occasions tried to leave messages that i called . the nurse will say she or he will relay a message but my patient never ever gets it. very poor attitudes and one sorry nursing home. he will never go here again i assure you !!

March 18, 2013

By DisgustedDaugher

This place was terrible. My mother was there for rehab for a broken hip. She received terrible care. The food was disgusting. We had to bring her meals every day because the food they gave her was so bad. No fresh food, no healthy vegtables. Her bed was broken. They did change her for an entire day.

November 23, 2011

By MyParent

Wow!! after reading these reviews I recommended this to my parent. Horrible care and the administrator is a nasty guy. Beware!! We pulled her out in 24 hrs to a facility that may not have been as pretty but they actually took care of the health issues.

December 02, 2010

By Consumer

Great Care

I chose this facility for my mother because I always told her I wouldn't put her in a nursing home. She went to an acute rehab hospital one time but they dischared her before she was ready. The next time rehab was suggested, I kept my word sort of by placeing her at Largo Rehab and Spa. She got great care and services. When she went home her functioning was far superior. I saw something on another review about the "lack of" spa services. That's because it's the spa approach that one consumer wasn't seeing. The staff answer call lights quickly and they're very focused on the little things, the requests and desires. They pampered my mom to the point she wanted to stay past her period of insurance covereage.

September 17, 2010

By kbowman

GREAT Facility

My sister was a resident here and had been in like 6 different nursing homes in the last year . This is the ONLY Facility that i believe in the area that truely understands people with Alzheimer's . The staff was always great and would always take the time to talk with the family and was a godsend to my sister . She was always clean and and dressed properly . They would always call and let me know about even the least little change in her . Scott Elsass was always a phone call away . You could tell that the staff there had been properly train to deal with all aspects of this disease . My only regret is that i wish i would have heard about Largo Rehab & Spa sooner . I would like all the staff to know just how much the family appreciated there kindness .

Features of Largo Rehab & Spa

Medicare (ratings last updated: 05/18/17)

• Overall:

About Largo Rehab & Spa

Largo Rehab & Spa is a nursing home in Largo, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Largo Rehab & Spa for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Largo Rehab & Spa