Hamlin Place

2180 Hypoluxo Road, Lantana, FL, 33462

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Hamlin Place

MollyL July 27, 2016

Great place and great people. Therapy is the best. My only issue is that I wish they had more Kosher style meals.

Lizz123 July 20, 2016

I chose this facility after having a very bad experience with another facility. I am so glad we did. They have a great staff, especially in rehab. They got my mom walking again and she is back to her ALF. I can not say enough about the staff at Hamlin.

Not to good July 19, 2016

Other

Not quite sure? A loved one is in rehabilitation at Hamlin. So far I am not feeling impressed or comfortable with the assistance on the phone at all! They do not return phone calls. When you call to ask questions the staff does not give real documented information very general. . It seems as though the staff are more involved with what they are personally doing. Ive called and received can you call me back I'm busy or leaving the building. My very first call after my parent was transferred there was rood who are you what do you want. Calling physical therapy I got I don't know I wasn't working with your parent the staff has left. Transferring you around voice mail to voice mail and gets you no where. When you call many times before transferring you hear the staff joking and laughing about their personal biz. I don't know not real impressed so far? And with respect there a have been a few quality people but mostly not professional.

Cgreen3 September 16, 2015

I have had family members in many nursing facilities throughout Palm Beach County. I believe Hamlin to be cleaner and more efficiently run than most. It is your job to ask questions and look out for a loved one that may not be capable. I was able to meet with the director immediately and let her know my wishes. My mother received outstanding care in a clean safe environment.

Caring112832350 September 08, 2015

I didn't like Hamlin Place. It wasn't clean, and the staff was not educated. It wasn't a good experience. The rooms were dirty -- it was awful. They lost my mother's clothes, and just the whole thing was not good at all. I don't even remember taking her to an activity there. The majority of the food wasn't good; we ended up just bringing food in. Their staffing needed to be educated or speak more English.

Elise2 December 09, 2014

The Hamlin is terrible. They just let people sit aronud, but it used to be good a couple of years ago. They were good with my mother here. They were short staffed, they make the room that she is at look good, and I think its OK. They did not have the manpower; there are bugs in the bathroom and the floors. They just would leave here there for hours.

Elaine24 October 17, 2014

When the doctor evaluated my mom, she said that she needed a nursing facility, so she went to Hamlin Place of Boynton Beach and they really did such a wonderful job. She is now walking with a walker again. The staff are very caring. Mom loves the food there, and she has progressed very well. This is the first place that I have seen her progress in instead of going downhill. She has a room like a hospital room, nothing fancy. When we were there, they had an entertainer who was playing the keyboard. He gave all the residents drums and drumsticks and he sang great.

Caring100421850 October 16, 2014

My relative is in the rehabilitation part of Hamlin Place. It was first picked by the hospital, and we just went with it. They are very good as far as I can tell; however, some of the staff there is not trained. A lot of them really don't know what they're doing. My relative is in a room right now that is supposed to be for two people, but there is nobody in there right now. However, if there were two people in there, it would be kind of small. They have plenty of activities, but he doesn’t get involved in them because he is in hospice care right now. Their food, it's not the best, but it is food. They are well prepared there.

mstone May 12, 2012

I had my mother there for rehab. My mother was confused and would not stay in her bed or room. The put an alarm that clipped to her clothes however one of the first nights she was able to get out of bed, the alarm went off, yet she was able to make it through the maze of a building and find her way out of the building! My mother does not move fast due to a bad ankle.So how she made it out of the building while a loud alarm was going off leads me to believe that whoever was working that night was either out back smoking or sleeping somewhere where they could not hear that alarm. They are also slow to come when called with the gray button. Also they were not giving my mom all her meds. When asked why, they had some lame answer about no orders from the doctor yet when I came in the next day, my mother was given all her meds! My mother was also suppose to have PT and OT twice a day. She was there for 5 days and got it once! You must keep up on everything. Ask questions and make them give you answers. Follow up on behalf of your love one or they will suffer!

About Hamlin Place

Hamlin Place is a nursing home in Lantana, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Hamlin Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Hamlin Place

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: