Attleboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

300 E Winchester Ave, Langhorne, PA, 19047

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Attleboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Yardley June 02, 2014

Do not put your loved one in this nursing home. There are some workers there who do care about the residents but there nurses and aides here who are mean, cruel and neglectful. My mother was in here for over two years. I have seen a man begging for a glass of water who was in a wheelchair and they ignored him. I ended up getting him a glass of water. They are also shortstaffed. I waked by a man who had dementia one night who said he was unhappy. I said "Well tomorrow will be a better day." The worst nurse in the place, her name is Terri Lynne, started laughing, Many of the aides' personalities would change when Terry Lynne came on duty. They seem very afraid of her. I was outside my mother's room and heard people in wheelchairs down at the nursing station begging to be put to bed. They were ignored. After 15 minutes of this I went down the hall and asked Terry Lynne what was going on. She said there weren't enough aides to put them to bed. Two and a half hours later the same few people were sitting out in the main area asleep and completely slumped over in their wheelchairs at 11pm! My mother was choking on her food due to having problems swallowing. I asked Terry Lynne to come look at my mother. SHe heard me asking and did not answer me. Twenty minutes later I went back and asked her again. She heard me but didn't say anything. I kept asking. Finally one of the aides said she'll be down in a minute. She never came down, so 15 minutes later I wheeled my mother down the hall in front of her. By then my mother's choking/coughing sounds had calmed down. I asked Terry Lynne why she did not come down to my mother's room as she had said she would. SHe laughed in my face and said "i never heard you." SHe is someone who should never be allowed to care for other people. I talked to an employee who was more senior downstairs about Terry Lynne ignoring requests for help. WHen I mentioned her name the employee said "That surprises me. She is one of the more senior nurses." My mother was supposed to have soft foods and they would gave her the wrong food sometimes. They are very short staffed. I asked the head of the place Tom if someone could call me when my mother died. He said No because he didn't want to ask his staff to do more work. That is probably because they are understaffed. Donna is not gentle with patients. I heard her telling a patient that if the patient didn't do what Donna was telling her to do DOnna would have to use the machine on her as a threat. Also patients should not be dropped on their beds when having their diapers changed. THis is a HORRIBLE place. The food is also incredibly bad.

Joan3 June 29, 2012

My mother was in this facility for 4 years in the Alzheimer's Unit. Overall the staff was very polite and helpful. There was always activities going on for the residents and even taken out to lunch once a month for those that were able to do so. I was allowed to visit anytime of day or night and 95% of the time I received answered to my question or concerns immediately. There were luncheons for all holidays for the residents and their families. Even though I would have loved to had my mother home with me I knew she was better off living at Attleboro. I would recommend this facility.

About Attleboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Attleboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Langhorne, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Attleboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Attleboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Attleboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center