Attleboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

3.1

June 29, 2012

By Joan3

Other

My mother was in this facility for 4 years in the Alzheimer's Unit. Overall the staff was very polite and helpful. There was always activities going on for the residents and even taken out to lunch once a month for those that were able to do so. I was allowed to visit anytime of day or night and 95% of the time I received answered to my question or concerns immediately. There were luncheons for all holidays for the residents and their families. Even though I would have loved to had my mother home with me I knew she was better off living at Attleboro. I would recommend this facility.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Attleboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Attleboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Attleboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Langhorne, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Attleboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Attleboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center