Greenfield Health and Rehabilitation Center

5949 BROADWAY, Lancaster, NY, 14086

Reviews of Greenfield Health and Rehabilitation Center

Linda88823950 April 05, 2014

When you walk in to the rehabilitation section of GreenFields, it’s like walking into a hotel lobby. It's gorgeous. This facility was really nice. This gal who's in assisted living there has her own little suite, and they come and check every hour to make sure she's OK. They have a fine dining room where you go, and they have waiters wait on you. Everything was clean. It’s like going to a resort. Everything is top rate.

Jilleane July 30, 2013

When my mother fell, she had to go to the hospital and thereafter went to Greenfield Health and Rehabilitation Center. When we were going to visit her on mother's day, my sister-in-law called and said that mom was worried on what would I think of her room, which I though was a very unusual comment. Then, when I got there, I knew why she said it. Before we left I said something to her about washing her face and she said the aid came in and said her face didn't looked dirty, so it didn't need to be washed. They left her naked on the toilet one day for an hour and a half, which was why my brother in law who lived there took her out of there.

ralph-1 February 25, 2010

My loved one used this service

Called the doctor many times - not once did he return my call. Didnt seem, to know what was going on with my father. Would always defer to therapists and nurses who seemed to know more about the patient than he did. Not at all impressed. Pretty place but they need to spend more on good doctors than fancy chairs

About Greenfield Health and Rehabilitation Center

Greenfield Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Lancaster, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Greenfield Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Greenfield Health and Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: