Greenfield Health and Rehabilitation Center

5949 BROADWAY, Lancaster, NY, 14086

Reviews of Greenfield Health and Rehabilitation Center

June 01, 2015

By Daniel19

GreenField has everything -- e.g., nursing home, rehab, assisted living, apartments -- and the last thing they've added is a separate unit for Alzheimer's patients. I was a patient there for rehab when I had both my hips done. The staff was very accommodating and very helpful. Their rehab program is probably one of the best there is because it is a dedicated rehab program. To illustrate that, GreenField rehab had their own living section and their own menus, and they eat in the separate dining room. It was outstanding.

December 28, 2014

By Barb23

The atmosphere at Greenfield was like a hotel, very plush, beautiful, and very restful. The rooms were very nice and very livable. The dining room was beautiful, and the scenery there was as well; it's out in the country. They had apartments outside like a motel where you can drive up in front of your place. The people were wonderful and pleasant, the staff was very polite, and they had church services.

April 05, 2014

By Linda88823950

When you walk in to the rehabilitation section of GreenFields, it’s like walking into a hotel lobby. It's gorgeous. This facility was really nice. This gal who's in assisted living there has her own little suite, and they come and check every hour to make sure she's OK. They have a fine dining room where you go, and they have waiters wait on you. Everything was clean. It’s like going to a resort. Everything is top rate.

July 30, 2013

By Jilleane

When my mother fell, she had to go to the hospital and thereafter went to Greenfield Health and Rehabilitation Center. When we were going to visit her on mother's day, my sister-in-law called and said that mom was worried on what would I think of her room, which I though was a very unusual comment. Then, when I got there, I knew why she said it. Before we left I said something to her about washing her face and she said the aid came in and said her face didn't looked dirty, so it didn't need to be washed. They left her naked on the toilet one day for an hour and a half, which was why my brother in law who lived there took her out of there.

February 25, 2010

By ralph-1

My loved one used this service

Called the doctor many times - not once did he return my call. Didnt seem, to know what was going on with my father. Would always defer to therapists and nurses who seemed to know more about the patient than he did. Not at all impressed. Pretty place but they need to spend more on good doctors than fancy chairs

Features of Greenfield Health and Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Greenfield Health and Rehabilitation Center

Greenfield Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Lancaster, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Greenfield Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Greenfield Health and Rehabilitation Center