Atlantic Coast Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

485 River Ave, Lakewood, NJ, 08701

Reviews of Atlantic Coast Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

April 27, 2016

By Mrs Mark

My husband was the beneficiary of outstanding care for approximately 2 months during the fall of 2014 after open heart surgery.. The PT and OT staff was devoted and extremely capable; they did not waste a minute and the therapy was very effective. At the outset he was bedridden and when he left he was able to walk out of doors for a reasonable distance. The nursing staff was responsive around the clock, and the support staff often went out of their way to make life more pleasant under difficult circumstances.

July 07, 2015

By Robert278

An excellent nursing home! Took care of my mom like she was ttheir own. The nurses were phenomenal . Activities department went above and beyond to please. Place is spotless. My mom could not have healed in a better place.

March 14, 2015

By butterfly000

The facility smells worse than a dumpster, dirty, disgusting...the food I would not feed to my dog!

May 11, 2013

By Joyce13

My mother was at Atlantic Coast Rehab & Health for about a year. I was satisfied with them but I moved her because the place was too far away from where I lived. There was a nurse round the clock and they took good care of her. However, the room she shared with another resident was too small. There was not enough room for furniture or anything like that. Nonetheless, I had no complaints with the facility.

November 19, 2011

By Karen B1

Excellent care with very conscientious staff. They had faith that my husband would and could get better and worked with him to get better unlike 2 other facilities he was in.

Photos of Atlantic Coast Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

Features of Atlantic Coast Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• Internet Enabled Rooms

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

• Staff Patient Ratio: 6:1

Nurses

• Nurses Extra: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

About Atlantic Coast Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

Located in scenic Lakewood, NJ, Atlantic Coast combines outstanding skilled nursing and rehabilitative care with luxurious accommodations and amenities, for a hotel-like experience while you recuperate.

Atlantic Coast is a comprehensive nursing home, providing a full range of healthcare services including short-term rehabilitative therapy, skilled nursing care, post-surgical care, and long-term care. The caregivers at Atlantic Coast are warm and experienced professionals, and the therapy equipment is state-of-the-art.

If you or someone you love needs premium short- or long-term care and wants a pleasant and enjoyable experience, come visit us at Atlantic Coast Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center. See for yourself how we provide outstanding healthcare in a beautiful and warm environment.

Our serene and beautiful facility is matched by the compassion and dedication of our exemplary staff members and caregivers!

Map of Atlantic Coast Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center