Valencia Hills Health And Rehabilitation Center

1350 Sleepy Hill Rd, Lakeland, FL, 33810

Reviews of Valencia Hills Health And Rehabilitation Center

October 31, 2014

By Tammy17

Dad was at Valencia Hills Health and Rehab Center for rehab when he went out of the hospital. The staff was nice, but I guess it would be good if they had more staff.

October 06, 2014

By Hornets nest

They keep having my mom sign papers that she has no idea what she's signing and she's giving away all her rights to appeal. Five of the last seven residents in her room have died. The food is atrocious my mom is a diabetic and yet they bring her all kinds of carbohydrates. My mom should also be on a low salt diet and the food is loaded with salt. None of the CNA's know that my mom has a pressure sore on her buttocks with the patch on it. If you want to dump someone here and forget about them this is certainly the place to do it.

March 24, 2014

By correia

Cardiac/Stroke rehab 2012 My father stayed here after his stroke and quintuple bypass. He received outstanding care, and physical therapy. Home after 2 months of care. I am also sending my mother after her head injury from a fall this week. They have created friendships there, and the multilingual staff made them feel at home.

March 19, 2009

By L Gray

My loved one stayed here

My mother was a rehab patient there for a few weeks before she was transferred to long-term care. The staff was very friendly but under their care my mother developed pressure wounds that are not healed yet, weeks later. The long-term care wings are grossly understaffed, to the point where my mother would fall asleep waiting for prescribed medications (and never get them). To top it off, the nursing home informed us that my mother's insurance had refused to pay so they were kicking her out in 30 days. When I pressed for more information, they suddenly discovered that their claim had been refused because they put the wrong tax ID number on it! The billing staff seems very incompetent and hard to get in touch with. They are frequently out of the office and will not return calls. Overall, this facility has been a big disappointment.

Features of Valencia Hills Health And Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Valencia Hills Health And Rehabilitation Center

Valencia Hills Health And Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Lakeland, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Valencia Hills Health And Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Valencia Hills Health And Rehabilitation Center