Lexington of Lake Zurich

900 SOUTH RAND ROAD, Lake Zurich, IL, 60047

Reviews of Lexington of Lake Zurich

February 28, 2014

We ended putting mom at Lexington Health Care. Mom likes the staff and she has already settled in the facility. She enjoys the activities and so far she likes the food. She shares a room with roommate and it is small, but it's clean and it’s enough for her right now.

May 08, 2012

By paetz1

very poor care with too much sedation. i wouldn't take a dog there.

April 18, 2012

By MJA

My mother was at this facility for rehabilitation after a fall in May and June, 2011. She received excellent care from the CNAs and the nurses. They were caring and responsive to her, and to us. Yes, they are short staffed, as are all facilities in these times. The PT and OT she received were top-notch. It's a bright, cheery environment and there are plenty of varied activities for patients to participate in. My mother has Alzheimer's and she was encouraged to do all the activities at whatever level she could. On the down side, the doctor/s were invisible. The food was adequate...at least there were choices.

March 08, 2012

By Caring201973

From the outside, this looks like a great place -- new, very suburban. However, I question the kind of care residents receive here. The man I came to visit laid in his own excrement all day. No one had bothered to change him. Staff looked distracted and perhaps overworked. As I said the facility itself looks clean and bright. ThereforeI was very surprised about the inadequate care this individual received. I would not recommend.

December 28, 2011

By Chickadee1

I was in this facility several weeks for rehab. The people were nice enough, but it was understaffed, especially at night. The food served was horrible.

Features of Lexington of Lake Zurich

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Lexington of Lake Zurich

Lexington of Lake Zurich is a nursing home in Lake Zurich, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Lexington of Lake Zurich for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Lexington of Lake Zurich