Lexington of Lake Zurich

Overview of Ratings

2.7

March 08, 2012

By Caring201973

From the outside, this looks like a great place -- new, very suburban. However, I question the kind of care residents receive here. The man I came to visit laid in his own excrement all day. No one had bothered to change him. Staff looked distracted and perhaps overworked. As I said the facility itself looks clean and bright. ThereforeI was very surprised about the inadequate care this individual received. I would not recommend.

December 28, 2011

By Chickadee1

I was in this facility several weeks for rehab. The people were nice enough, but it was understaffed, especially at night. The food served was horrible.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Lexington of Lake Zurich

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Lexington of Lake Zurich

Lexington of Lake Zurich is a nursing home in Lake Zurich, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Lexington of Lake Zurich for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Lexington of Lake Zurich