Lexington of Lake Zurich

900 SOUTH RAND ROAD, Lake Zurich, IL, 60047

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Lexington of Lake Zurich

MJA April 18, 2012

My mother was at this facility for rehabilitation after a fall in May and June, 2011. She received excellent care from the CNAs and the nurses. They were caring and responsive to her, and to us. Yes, they are short staffed, as are all facilities in these times. The PT and OT she received were top-notch. It's a bright, cheery environment and there are plenty of varied activities for patients to participate in. My mother has Alzheimer's and she was encouraged to do all the activities at whatever level she could. On the down side, the doctor/s were invisible. The food was adequate...at least there were choices.

Caring201973 March 08, 2012

From the outside, this looks like a great place -- new, very suburban. However, I question the kind of care residents receive here. The man I came to visit laid in his own excrement all day. No one had bothered to change him. Staff looked distracted and perhaps overworked. As I said the facility itself looks clean and bright. ThereforeI was very surprised about the inadequate care this individual received. I would not recommend.

Chickadee1 December 28, 2011

I was in this facility several weeks for rehab. The people were nice enough, but it was understaffed, especially at night. The food served was horrible.

About Lexington of Lake Zurich

Lexington of Lake Zurich is a nursing home in Lake Zurich, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Lexington of Lake Zurich for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Lexington of Lake Zurich

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 145816

Location of Lexington of Lake Zurich