NEED HELP FINDING OR CHOOSING A SENIOR HELP ADVISOR?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Top nearby Nursing Homes:

Reviews of Lake Mary Health and Rehabilitation Center

Posted by Jok May 03, 2015
1.0

Please don't go here, not enough staff, my father fell twice the first night, he was there for rehabilitation, and had

alzehehimers, needless to say he died 3 days later

Posted by Ronald18 April 19, 2015

We chose Lake Mary Health and Rehab for my father-in-law. He was just in there for the rehab program. It was an excellent facility and clean. The folks were very courteous. The food was good. The attention to detail and the attention that the nurses and the physical therapy gave him were excellent. I would absolutely recommend them.

Posted by Susan91400250 February 25, 2015
2.0

Lake Mary Health and Rehabilitation Center is where we had a lot of problems. Individually, the staff that they hired was all exceptionally professional -- the therapists did great therapy work, the nurses did great nursing work -- but the teamwork and the communication can undermine that so often. The social worker who was trying to help us was in tears more than once because she worked so hard to get things done, and then it all fell apart because of that poor communication. They had an interior garden -- which was really nice -- and a little butterfly garden -- which was part of the therapy area -- and my parents really loved going out and just sitting in their wheelchairs in the garden area on nice days. They had a big dining room and a big activity room, and the facilities were pretty clean, but not well managed. My father had hearing aids, for example, and we lost his pair of hearing aids three times in the short time that they were there. The staff would come in and help my dad get to the bathroom, but they wouldn't bother checking to see that his hearing aid fell out because that wasn't their job, and then the cleaning staff would come in and clean it up and put it on the nurses' station, but they wouldn't tell the nurses it was there or who it belonged to.

Posted by Stan5 February 01, 2014

Lake Mary is a great place, very clean, friendly staff. The staff's work ethics is very good. The rooms are nice. They do exercise, they have a library there. They have a staff that is attentive.

Posted by Eleanor1 November 28, 2012
4.0

The hospital where my husband was at placed him in rehab at Lake Mary. He's getting therapy there. The facility is fair and actually very clean. I find the staff quite fine, but food isn't very good.

Location of Lake Mary Health and Rehabilitation Center