Oak Village Healthcare

Reviews of Oak Village Healthcare

Overview of Ratings

2.4

July 12, 2013

Generally, the people at Oak Village Healthcare have been nice although they have been short staffed many times. The reason my mom was there was because she went in straight from the hospital. She couldn't get up and walk. In the evening, I have seen the staff sat around more than answered the residents' buzzers. The day staff was not too bad but I was not happy with the evening staff. One time, my mom had a full bandage on her toes because the staff cut a little bit when he cut her nails without soaking them first. As we knew, elder people's nails were hard when they grew. She had to go into isolation because of the infection and she did not have a bath for a week. My mom complained a lot about the food and I tasted some of it and it was horrible. The attitude of the caretakers and the number should be improved. I would only recommend this facility if the family were available to visit frequently.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Oak Village Healthcare

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Oak Village Healthcare

Oak Village Healthcare is a nursing home in Lake Jackson, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Oak Village Healthcare for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Oak Village Healthcare