Keystone Pointe Health and Rehabilitation

Reviews of Keystone Pointe Health and Rehabilitation

June 18, 2011

By macmommy

Other

Overall this is a very good nursing home. The key is always ask questions and voice concerns to the top nurses or director of nursing, or administrator. Never a nurses aide as they might not get info back to the proper people. They always seem to be short handed. Don't ever be afraid to ask questions or concerns. They are your loved ones and ultimately you are paying for their care, through the depletion of their funds, or the state there after. This will end up with you feeling much better when you know they are listening.

September 18, 2010

By Lilly1949

Life Savers

My mother was at Keystone Pointe I was completely happy with the loving care and the intellect of the nurses. My mother was doing fine and one day a nurse noticed a subtle sign that something was not right. She responded quickly and effectively. My mother had a pulmonary embolism and if she had not noticed, it is likely that my mother would not have made it. Keystone Pointe has an incredible staff. I have seen alot of facilities that can't even be put any where near the same level as Keystone Pointe. I've heard alot of people complain when things aren't perfect well there are alot of dumps in lorain county and if you really want to complain go to one of those places. I would gladly refer any of my friends or family here. Before you bring a family member to any facility understand that they are not the only resident in the building. I have seen the employees bust their butts trying to provide care to every resident in a timely fashion and sometimes they aren't able to spring into the room seconds after the call light goes on. Be patient because when they get there they make you feel like you are special. THANK YOU KEYSTONE POINTE FOR ALL OF THE LOVING CARE AND EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE!!!!

May 24, 2010

By sad3

family

I would just like to say that if you take a family member to this facility and have any problems or concerns you MUST talk only with the nurse in charge. If you only talk to the regular nurses or techs you will probably not get any answers or solutions. Unfortunately I found out this little piece of information out too late and my family member died. There were so many times that I had a concern and I was told "I will pass that information on" after finally tired of that phrase I went to the nurse in charge but it was too late.

Features of Keystone Pointe Health and Rehabilitation

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Keystone Pointe Health and Rehabilitation

Keystone Pointe Health and Rehabilitation is a nursing home in Lagrange, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Keystone Pointe Health and Rehabilitation for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Keystone Pointe Health and Rehabilitation