La Mesa Healthcare Center

3780 MASSACHUSETTS AVENUE, La Mesa, CA, 91941

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of La Mesa Healthcare Center

bernicegen May 15, 2017

Everything was great. The therapy was very good! I would definitely recommend other people to come here.

E Martinez May 09, 2017

Excellent care. Troy from Physical Therapy is great. I will definitely recommend to others. Everyone is very nice.

whatsuphere April 25, 2017

I would say there are problems here, and I would not recommend the facility. No physical therapy on weekends. Loud at night and I guess the food is terrible, and it takes a very long time to get CNAs to report to room. My mom is there right now and I think the place needs several touchups. Also, the 1960s era sliding glass doors which are in the rooms are a major hazard as the glass will shard dangerously if broken. .

rhunte October 08, 2016

I was in this facility for 2 weeks,because I had a full knee repacment surgery..Over all this is a good facility,Considering what the CNAs went thru they did an excellent job in taking care of people's needs,although there was a couple of times when I needed to take some pain medication I had to ask several times. physical therapy staff was very good although it would have been nice if you guys had psychical therapy on the weekend,so I could have gotten out of there quicker..Food was excellent ,dietison,came to my room and asked me what type of portions I wanted,and what type of food I liked..My 2 major complaints where that they only let you take a shower 2 times a week,although when they were t busy they did try to acomadte you.And complaint I had it was hard to sleep because it was always noisy at night,and they need to do a better job of keeping noise level after a certain hour,I had a roommate that need to be cared for at all hours of the night,and because of I was waken up at all hours of the night,and it was hard to sleep at night.

Giving1 November 19, 2012

I'm giving this facility a 2 because the facility staff was very rude and, they were even harsh and rough with the patient next door! They were using a hoyer lift thing to lift up a patient and, the patient was crying, I don't think they put it on right but, they continued to keep it on the patient anyway! Made me mad! The staff all speak Philipino language most of the time, it's so annoying and, they are all very loud there, even when the patients are trying to sleep! It seemed like this facility was very clean and the amenities were satisfactory as well but, the staff there were all just so rude to us! I was just a visitor, I cannot imagine being a patient there! The laundry lady, well, she seemed very nice, she came in and visited for a few minutes with us and asked if we needed any warm blankets. Anyway, the staff were very rude there and, that's why I'm rating this facility as a 2!

About La Mesa Healthcare Center

La Mesa Healthcare Center is a nursing home in La Mesa, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact La Mesa Healthcare Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of La Mesa Healthcare Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 055488
  • Ownership Type For Profit Corporation

• Resident Capacity 94