La Mesa Healthcare Center

3780 MASSACHUSETTS AVENUE, La Mesa, CA, 91941

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of La Mesa Healthcare Center

By Alffie

Everyone was very nice. I thank the whole staff for everything they did for me. I will recommend La Mesa Healthcare Center to everyone.

By MR.

My stay here was excellent. Great staff attending my every need. I would recommend this place to others.

By David C.

It was great care!

July 24, 2017

By Richard M.

Everyone was great like always. PT and OT is great. Nurse's and CNA's do a great job. I want to thank everyone!

July 23, 2017

By Joy G

Nurses and staff were very nice, kind, and patient. I'm really going to miss some of the staff who I got very close to.

July 13, 2017

By GloriaN

I was given a choice of where to go and I chose here. Everyone is so kind. This is my second time coming here. The staff are always wonderful

July 11, 2017

By Gloria N

I was given a choice of where to go and I chose here because I was here before. The staff are always wonderful. Everyone is so kind.

June 27, 2017

By Eflores

Everyone was excellent. The staff are very kind and helpful. I will totally recommend La Mesa Healthcare to other people.

June 14, 2017

By Dawn P

I've had a very nice, comfortable, productive stay. Everyone was wonderful; smiling faces, caring, concern, terrific work ethic, and professional. Thanks for the help on my road to becoming healthier and stronger!

June 08, 2017

By mmsims

PT and OT have been great. Our mother is leaving here stronger and without pain, which was our main objective for her stay here.

May 28, 2017

By ronw--2

The nurses were quick and responsive to my needs. The staff was very empathetic in every case I saw.

May 23, 2017

By nancy-h--2

Wonderful care! Nurses, CNA's, Physical & Occupational Therapists treated her so well. Her wounds have been healed and she is strong! Thank all of you so much! Nancy H.

May 23, 2017

By jim-mcpherson

My dad has been in 3 SNFs and La Mesa Healthcare Center, by far, has been the best. The staff are great.

May 15, 2017

By bernicegen

Everything was great. The therapy was very good! I would definitely recommend other people to come here.

May 09, 2017

By E Martinez

Excellent care. Troy from Physical Therapy is great. I will definitely recommend to others. Everyone is very nice.

April 25, 2017

By whatsuphere

I would say there are problems here, and I would not recommend the facility. No physical therapy on weekends. Loud at night and I guess the food is terrible, and it takes a very long time to get CNAs to report to room. My mom is there right now and I think the place needs several touchups. Also, the 1960s era sliding glass doors which are in the rooms are a major hazard as the glass will shard dangerously if broken. .

October 08, 2016

By rhunte

I was in this facility for 2 weeks,because I had a full knee repacment surgery..Over all this is a good facility,Considering what the CNAs went thru they did an excellent job in taking care of people's needs,although there was a couple of times when I needed to take some pain medication I had to ask several times. physical therapy staff was very good although it would have been nice if you guys had psychical therapy on the weekend,so I could have gotten out of there quicker..Food was excellent ,dietison,came to my room and asked me what type of portions I wanted,and what type of food I liked..My 2 major complaints where that they only let you take a shower 2 times a week,although when they were t busy they did try to acomadte you.And complaint I had it was hard to sleep because it was always noisy at night,and they need to do a better job of keeping noise level after a certain hour,I had a roommate that need to be cared for at all hours of the night,and because of I was waken up at all hours of the night,and it was hard to sleep at night.

November 19, 2012

By Giving1

I'm giving this facility a 2 because the facility staff was very rude and, they were even harsh and rough with the patient next door! They were using a hoyer lift thing to lift up a patient and, the patient was crying, I don't think they put it on right but, they continued to keep it on the patient anyway! Made me mad! The staff all speak Philipino language most of the time, it's so annoying and, they are all very loud there, even when the patients are trying to sleep! It seemed like this facility was very clean and the amenities were satisfactory as well but, the staff there were all just so rude to us! I was just a visitor, I cannot imagine being a patient there! The laundry lady, well, she seemed very nice, she came in and visited for a few minutes with us and asked if we needed any warm blankets. Anyway, the staff were very rude there and, that's why I'm rating this facility as a 2!

Features of La Mesa Healthcare Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About La Mesa Healthcare Center

La Mesa Healthcare Center is a nursing home in La Mesa, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact La Mesa Healthcare Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of La Mesa Healthcare Center