Lexington of Lagrange

4735 South Willow Springs Road, La Grange, IL, 60525

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Lexington of Lagrange

Cbow13 August 28, 2012

During my visit at Lexington Health Care Center, I received a tour of both the skilled nursing and long-term care areas. The staff member who guided my tour informed me that this center was focusing on becoming primarily a skilled nursing facility and would no longer be offering long-term care services in the future. The facility has a beautiful interior, with minor renovations being performed during my visit there to further improve its appearance. The facility is located near a busy road among several other buildings and businesses, however, so the common areas outside of the facility are small and potentially not accessible to all patients and residents. The rehabilitation department utilizes technologically-advanced equipment, devices, and treatment approaches and appear to interact well among one another as well as with patients. The dining hall is clean, large, and open. The majority of the staff members there were very welcoming and friendly to me. The pieces of furniture included in the patients' rooms are clean, maximize the available space within the rooms, and are coordinated well with the calming color schemes of the rooms as well as the facility itself. In my opinion and compared to other facilities with which I am familiar, the patient rooms seem somewhat small in size, especially if the room has 3 beds. All of the patients I saw and those with whom I interacted appeared happy and content with this facility and all it has to offer.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Lexington of Lagrange

Lexington of Lagrange is a nursing home in La Grange, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Lexington of Lagrange for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Lexington of Lagrange

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 145737

Location of Lexington of Lagrange