Waterford Place Health Campus Nursing Home

800 ST JOSEPH DR, Kokomo, IN, 46901

Reviews of Waterford Place Health Campus | Nursing Home

June 30, 2015

By Patca45

Has been such a relief having my father in this facility. He was taken care of extremely well. I would highly recommend Waterford Place. The care was outstanding. To the kitchen staff, nurses aides and nurses, THANKS FOR THE HARD WORK ALL OF YOU DO!

January 07, 2014

By fz86g2

I was very disappointed in this facility. The staff is very nice but they do not listen to the family. They could not handle my mom and instead of trying to let her get used to the facility they put her on Xanax 3 times a day. She became very paranoid and thought she was in a concentration camp. She thought someone was going to kill her and then they tried to blame her paranoia on a UTI. She had a hip replacement which is why she was placed at Waterford, then while there less than a month, she fell and broke the other hip. She was given breathing treatments even though we requested they NOT give her breathing treatments. Her oxygen level was 96 or higher. When we found out the drugs they were giving her, we requested they take her off all the drugs, only to find out they gave them to her again the next day. I would never send anyone to this facility. The meals are white sugar and white flour, no nutritional value and cause constipation. My mom has dementia which is now worse. They could not handle her and it never occurred to them that maybe it was because of the drugs. They wanted to send her to a place in Lebanon that deals with crazy people. She is not crazy, she has Dementia. She fell many times while in the facility, when she broke the other hip, they did not take her to the hospital until more than 6 hours after the fall and when they contacted family members, they said she was fine and did not explain the severity of the fall. I was very disappointed in this facility and if this is the best Kokomo has to offer, that is very sad.

May 14, 2013

By Gary11

We opted for Waterford Place Health Campus for my mom because of various reasons. First, it had different divisions for rehabilitation. The residents were segregated depending on their needs. Another, the staff seemed interested, professional and well-trained. The building was also nicely decorated and spacious.

June 13, 2012

By cltrent

Waterford Place is a great facility for those nearing the end of their time with us. The staff was always exceptional and welcoming. They have treated my family, both those living there and those visiting, with respect and care. They have even allowed us to come on holidays and have (rather large) gatherings and celebrate together. My grandmother died the day after Christmas in 2008 and we were able to have a nice family dinner and gift exchange with her the night before. The facilities themselves are very nice and convenient for patients. The location is towards the northeast end of the city, which was very convenient for my family. It was also a short drive to the hospital, should anything happen to a patient or if there was an appointment they had to make. The one downside to this facility was a certain faculty member who was not very welcoming or nice to my family. She would not speak to my grandmother (the patient) and often ignored us. I do believe this person had a past with one of my family members, but she should not have let that interfere with her work.

Photos of Waterford Place Health Campus

Features of Waterford Place Health Campus

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Government County
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Waterford Place Health Campus

Waterford Place Health Campus is a nursing home in Kokomo, IN that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Waterford Place Health Campus for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Waterford Place Health Campus