Waterford Place Health Campus

800 ST JOSEPH DR, Kokomo, IN, 46901

Reviews of Waterford Place Health Campus

cltrent June 13, 2012

Waterford Place is a great facility for those nearing the end of their time with us. The staff was always exceptional and welcoming. They have treated my family, both those living there and those visiting, with respect and care. They have even allowed us to come on holidays and have (rather large) gatherings and celebrate together. My grandmother died the day after Christmas in 2008 and we were able to have a nice family dinner and gift exchange with her the night before. The facilities themselves are very nice and convenient for patients. The location is towards the northeast end of the city, which was very convenient for my family. It was also a short drive to the hospital, should anything happen to a patient or if there was an appointment they had to make. The one downside to this facility was a certain faculty member who was not very welcoming or nice to my family. She would not speak to my grandmother (the patient) and often ignored us. I do believe this person had a past with one of my family members, but she should not have let that interfere with her work.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Waterford Place Health Campus

Waterford Place Health Campus is a nursing home in Kokomo, IN that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Waterford Place Health Campus for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Waterford Place Health Campus

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 155678

Location of Waterford Place Health Campus