Village Care of King

440 INGRAM ROAD EXT BOX 1750, King, NC, 27021

Reviews of Village Care of King

R.P October 29, 2015

I was not impressed with The Village Care of King. My dad stayed there for two days. The rooms were very small and had limited storage and space. The nurses were friendly but not very accommodating. I liked the activities available.

Sharon85725650 December 12, 2014

My mom has been in Village Care of King for almost a year now. We like that it has a high rating, it's clean, and the people are nice. They have a good activities director who also does the rehab.

sally1269 September 15, 2011

After visiting several facilities in the area, I will have to say Village Care is "Hands down" the best I have seen. The staff are all very friendly and helpful. The place smelled and looked very clean. I will be placing my mom here soon.

About Village Care of King

Village Care of King is a nursing home in King, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Village Care of King for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Village Care of King